Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
The Katous here are a bunch of insufferable twerps. No wonder they had Wufei hook up with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
gently caress, I just love Dead or Alive so drat much.

Also Jeeg.jpg will never not be funny.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
The Insania Virus apparently turned Goh into a Getter Robo character, it's a shame we had to cure him.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Considering the special place in my heart Gaiking has, there are...a bizarrely huge number of characters who I simply do not remember at all.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...

GimmickMan posted:

Gaiking LoDM is great and I urge everyone who likes super robots to give it a try. The first 4-5 eps are very generic but after that it just keeps getting better with time.

Honestly, I was hooked from the beginning. For a long time since I was old enough to know what anime was, I kept trying to watch mecha anime, but I was always trying to watch, like, Gundam and stuff, so it was always like "This is not nearly as fun as the stuff I watched as a kid, why is that I don't understand". And then I found Gaiking and when the theme song started blaring in the fight at the end of the first episode, it was just like "Oh. So there are OTHER KINDS of robots. :aaaaa:" And then later on the first Face Open happened and I've been obsessed with supers ever since.

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...

Montegoraon posted:

Too bad. You're just wasting everyone's time, like always.

Wufei.txt

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...

Alacron posted:

Well now, this was a nice thing to get off work to.

I like how almost zero effort Michel's scene is, just play the original scene as straight as possible, but add in a "bee tee dubs, still alive" after the fact. :v:

The fact that's it as embarrassing to Michel as possible is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yon
Oct 7, 2003

Just one spice?
Just one spice
Just one spice...
Gaiking is already a destroyer of worlds, let's make it a destroyer of universes.

• Locked thread