Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheMajinZenki
Aug 17, 2005

Brunom1 posted:

Back to the Quarter, Reiji says Ichitaka won’t be punished for his violation of orders today in deference to a request from Goh, though warns that he’ll get no more free passes. Moreover, Ozma warns that letting amateurs try crazy stunts is a recipe for disaster, so “if you wanna go beyond the impossible, then get yourself way stronger.” (Ozma’s VA is Kamina, FYI.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMajinZenki
Aug 17, 2005

Brunom1 posted:

And before we close things off, I’ve a question to ask of you, thread (secret spoilers ahead!): Stella or Michel? This vote will determine which secret I go for and, thus, which path I’ll keep here.

And, yes, I know there’s another secret I could dump to get both but I actually care about that one! Make sure to have your vote spoiler-tagged for the benefit of those who’re coming in blind.

This vote’ll remain open until Wednesday, I guess, but if the vote leans too heavily to one side I might just call it there.

I vote for Michel.

TheMajinZenki
Aug 17, 2005

My vote goes for Gaiking the Great, who wasn't late to the party and is always reliable ever since you get it.

• Locked thread