Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Stymie posted:

there was an engineer at hp a few years ago who produced a proof that p=np but it was quickly hushed up because it basically would have destroyed the computer touching industry

Agreed, also my uncle came up with a special carburetor in his garage in the 70's that got 100Mpg, but it would have destroyed the entire petroleum industry so it was stolen from him and then he was put in an insane asylum.

A Pinball Wizard posted:

it's in the cia headquarters vault, hanging out with the cold fusion reactor and the carburetor that gets 100mi/gal

This was the carburetor my uncle invented.

ate shit on live tv fucked around with this message at 04:03 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Sagebrush posted:

i have a carburetor that gets 100mpg it's called a keihin CV 3D and it's mounted my honda cl350 motorcycle

Yea but he put it on his 1979 Corvette and then drove to Detroit from Texas without stopping for gas.

• Locked thread