Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the popular kids
Dec 27, 2010

Time for some thrilling heroics.
I'd chime in saying that I live in southern Saskatchewan but there's nothing too exciting about this province except it's name and Deadpool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popular kids
Dec 27, 2010

Time for some thrilling heroics.
I find Saskatchewan drivers are pretty aggressive if they are young (20-30) or very old farmers. We are so used to road crews and tractors and other farming equipment trundling down the road at 40km/h that weaving in and out of that kind of traffic (or even UNDER farming equipment) is pretty normal. So when we get to, you know, a real province with real cities we weave in and out and climb curbs and poo poo.

• Locked thread