Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PanzerSagan
Dec 14, 2011
There is a Tim Horton's 13 mins away by foot. It has been there for as long as I can remember. We never went there. Both of my parents might as well have had coffee on an intravenous drip , they both hated Tim Horton's coffee. It was a curiosity, I don't remember any other locations although there must have been a few others. That all changed in the last 10-15 years. They are everywhere now and every six seconds there seems to be an ad espousing the latest diabetic inducing "coffee" beverage to the unsuspecting populace. There is nothing good about Tim Horton's. Its garbage. The main thing I hate though is the patriotic Canadian angle they exploit. I wish it would have stayed in the east. Born and raised in Vancouver FYI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread