Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tinytort
Jun 10, 2013

Super healthy, super cheap
All this talk about fried chicken, and no one mentioned A&K Lick-a-chick yet? For shame. Moving away from where I can easily get my fix is one of the things I regret most about moving out of Cape Breton. (Can't deny it's been good for my health, though.) The closest I've found to it in Victoria is a takeout shop that does "broasted" chicken, and I have some doubts about the kitchen hygiene being practiced there.

A&K is one of the closest things Cape Breton has to a tourist food destination, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread