Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Is it true that Westlock has the highest per-capita instances of incest in North America? That was a thing somebody told me once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Have you ever taken visitor to the really big egg in Vegreville?

BTW, I grew up in St. Albert but now live somewhere much better that isn't Alberta, AMA

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Nessa posted:

Where do you live now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFk2_5RkwlA

quote:

and in what ways do you consider it to be better?

Every single way that isn't related to the quality of minor hockey players and the insanity of their parents.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Nessa posted:

I keep meaning to do a road trip to Vulcan!

My favourite place is probably Drumheller because it's the town with the dinosaur museum. There are dinosaur statues all over town, including a t-Rex wearing a tuxedo. I think I would like to live there someday.

Other than the museum and a few geological features around the Red Deer river, Drumheller is a garbage tourist trap full of creationists and prison employees.

• Locked thread