Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

That 8:30 Sunday Fox slot is cursed. That, or they keep putting really terrible shows into it. Either or. I guess they decided that Bob's Burgers has a core audience that'll keep watching it so they feel fine keeping it at 7:30, but gently caress those needless postgame NFL shows cutting into episodes and squeezing the season.

I'm hoping for the swift death of AP Bio so that we can get more Always Sunny as soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I RSVP'd to watch a screening of the premiere of Downward Dog in NYC, I found out about it via The Dogist on Instagram. I did it less for the show and more for the dogs that would probably be there. But I didn't want my main email account to be flooded with promos from ABC and whatever dog-related startup it was partnering with, so I sent it to my spare and completely forgot about it.

The fact that ABC chose the middle of May to start it shows that they don't have a lot of confidence in its success.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Junior G-man posted:

It never ceases to amaze how many loving hospital/doctor shows can still be produced in any upfront season.

The autism one looks particularly poo poo.
If nothing else, Freddie Highmore is a fabulous actor and will make it not completely terrible. What truly boggles my mind is how Shondaland still has the keys to ABC's programming even though all of them descend into lunacy.

• Locked thread