Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Heard about the new events so I dived in. Not sure whats good but wanted to play so I've picked Wizard 3 Pyromancer 1 so far. Dumped everything into INT. Earthquake is as maxed as I can go with 1 point in the reflect shield ability. 5 in the Fire Damage Group Buff. Leveling has been weird. 1-30 was kinda slow but once I hit that first group instance the levels flew. The beginner boost pack you get gives you the 300% EXP tomes as well as the instance reset voucher quite often. I'm at 110 and I did that in a couple of hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Actually I grabbed all the reset items yesterday for this very reason. I knew a game with a hundred different class combos would have some pitfalls so I was just kind of throwing points willy nilly. Thank you for the advice folks I'll switch to the better build. How should the stat points be split? Still just dump it all into INT?

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
So I know instances exist that you can que up for but are there dungeons like they had in Ragnarok Online where its just a free for all of people in groups fighting stuff?

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
I'm up to 170ish I think as a Wiz 3 Ele 2 so far. Does gear not matter as you level up? I'm finding all these recipes and items but even 170 I'm still flying through the levels so quickly gear just comes and goes. Does leveling a character "normally" (No 8EXP Boosts or insane stated starter gear) give you time to make use of all the recipes?

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
So whats the deal with summoners just chilling and letting their minions kill everything? Is there no afk timer? The first zone I saw this en masse was the one with all the honey bees. Should I stick to my wizard until I get to "end game" and establish my self a bit before trying out other classes? I hear some of them can be money pits.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Invite to the guild? Party name FalloutGod

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Thinking about it for a while and it is pretty lovely to punish someone for a developer error. Like.. I can understand them being annoyed because it costs them money and down time to go through peoples accounts and fix all of this poo poo but still. Hopefully its just a slap on the wrist.

FalloutGod fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jun 4, 2017

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
I hit 300 recently and I'm curious on where to go to gear up or what I should be doing in general for "late game". 3 Wiz 3 Ele 2 Warlock I read somewhere the War Mage Gear was pretty good. I'm having a tough time staying alive in Tatenye Prison. Is my build not a great solo'r or are potions just going to be a big money sink for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
So whats the best class to solo with? I might as well make use of the beginner event. Getting to 300 was a breeze and now that I know where the dungeons are it will be even quicker.

• Locked thread