Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

A Spider Covets posted:

Yeah I'm super glad of it, otherwise I'd be rerolling haha. The first archer build I tried was super boring, then I think DP recommended sapper and I've been having a lot of fun with it since!

3rd circle sapper here. Zero regrets and lots of fun. Broom trap alone is amazing. I'm going 15 Punji Stake just because I like it. 3rd circle's arrow trap also does shitloads of damage, but its length seems to affect the duration of the trap. Shorter ones last longer? It's also worth noting that Claymore still does not consume claymores in dungeon instances. At least not for me. On top of all that, Detonate is great in so many ways just because it also detonates friendly and enemy magic circles along with your traps. The utility on that is fantastic.

Sappers also have the best socks. So there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread