Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
Re: fencer builds, Swordsman 3 / Highlander 2 is turning out to be very good too, double slash is pretty broken with the bleed from highlander and the scaling on gungho/concentrate gets pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

It's a cavalry class with an offhand pistol. The reason it's popular is that it's one of the lowest effort ways to farm silver.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I'm imagining an mmo with a larger playerbase trying to pass off 4-7 day suspensions to ~20% of the regular playerbase because of the developer breaking global drop rates in a patch. I think that would actually be the WoW killer.

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

This is a list of the most popular classes in order. Cleric 2 / Priest 3 / Chaplain / Plague Doctor 2 is the cookie cutter cleric/healer support for a reason so if you want to be strong there you go.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c1ee.1a243a5561.1f213f41516493.1145.2a5575

There's some of the skills you want to get, leftover points can go wherever. If you want stone skin max it but otherwise more points in mass heal/revive. If you want magnus exorcismus you'll need at least one point in exorcise. More revive might be useful. The Plague Doctor skills can even be saved for when PD 3 comes out if you want. Gameplay revolves around buffing blessing/sacrament/last rites/aspergillum and then autoattacking or other support stuff as needed. It's one of if not the strongest builds for doing dungeons and leveling up, you do a crazy amount of damage from blessing. You definitely want to dump your stat points into spirit.

You could look at Miko and Taoist or Miko and Inquisitor instead of Plague Doctor if you want. Some people take Oracle but if you're not pvping I would suggest not doing that.

• Locked thread