Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

Is there any server transfer option available? I was thinking of returning to the game, but all of my characters and TP is on another server. Is there anyway to at least get the TP onto Klaipeda?

Yeah I want to know this, too. I'm on Orsha or however you spell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

I'm also on Orsha. It would be great if tokens were region wide. I understand not having tokens be universal across regions, but having your subscriber status only apply to a single server in the region is odd.

I think we might be stuck where we are. I googled Tree of Savior server transfers and got results saying they'd promised it at launch, but went back on it later. Lol

If anyone on Orsha is in a guild, or wants someone to play with, my team name is SweetBee. :) I'm not very high level though. I think my highest character is around level 80.

Is Kal busy enough that it's worth restarting, even? If the servers are the same, I'll just stay on Orsha, less hassle.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Is getting DC'd like every ten seconds a routine feature of Klaipeda? Tried going to a lower pop channel and I still get kicked.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tsurupettan posted:

I haven't encountered this! What zone are you in?

It's happening in the starter zone and Orsha. Seriously less than a minute every time.

I haven't had this problem before, which is really puzzling. If this is how the server plays for me I'll be staying on Orsha though lol.

e: :confused: It's just happening on my first character for some reason. My second character works fine. First character has the "welcome to the game" bonus pack though...

e2: LOL she's super glitched out or something. Can't accept any quests, can't click on mobs or anything. Aaaaaaaaaa how did I manage this haha

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 20, 2017

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Hey I'm online as Confection, how do I join this fabled guild?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tsurupettan posted:

I pinged Silento in Discord and told him you need an invite, so if he's around he'll find you!

Thanks much!

My first char was totally hosed, I think I might actually be screwed out of the promotion after talking to support (can't get anything from the NPC, either). Sucks but the difference between Klai and Orsha population wise is insane so far. I thought it might be like FFXIV, where all servers still have a decent pop from my experience with some variance, but that is not the case lol.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Tsurupettan posted:

Your other 3 characters can't get it?

Nope, no dice.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

https://treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php

Top 100 most popular builds on iToS. Should give you an idea for your class build if you are completely lost.

This is really helpful, thanks. I know it's probably annoying to hear so many questions, but in a game that has 10 billion class combos, it's a bit hard to figure out what's fun -and- viable/not a combination that will make people not want to play with you. Now I've got a better idea!

e: I had edited in a problem I was having with the UI, but I just fixed it. Below is the result - I don't like having my UI all over the screen in MMOs if I can help it, so I tend to put things down by my character, where I'm most likely to already be looking. I used the mod Extended UI to do this.

Sorry about my goofy hotkeys, I'm still playing around with stuff lol.

A Spider Covets fucked around with this message at 04:58 on May 28, 2017

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Sidesaddle Cavalry posted:

Between moving house and Fire Emblem Echoes I'm really :cry: about the end of this event and hope it returns in at least a limited format again. Having too many alts hurts

Yeah I'm super glad of it, otherwise I'd be rerolling haha. The first archer build I tried was super boring, then I think DP recommended sapper and I've been having a lot of fun with it since!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FalloutGod posted:

I'm up to 170ish I think as a Wiz 3 Ele 2 so far. Does gear not matter as you level up? I'm finding all these recipes and items but even 170 I'm still flying through the levels so quickly gear just comes and goes. Does leveling a character "normally" (No 8EXP Boosts or insane stated starter gear) give you time to make use of all the recipes?

I only started buying gear after 100 to be honest, and even then it's just been occasional pieces. I've bought a few items to help level alts, but other than that I really haven't stopped to craft anything. I'm about at your level, 180 or so, so I guess we're both on track. I had a glitch that prevented me from getting the xp boost items from the event, too, and it's still super fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I haven't really been on the last few days, did they permaban people?

• Locked thread