Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Super High-School Level Bean-dog

Tsurupettan posted:

http://www.tosbase.com/game/classes/

Check out some of the classes, tell us what you think looks interesting, and we'll give you advice!

In regards to this I have a couple of ideas for what I want to maybe build...

1) Dievdirbys looks pretty interesting in the idea that I get to be a slightly murderous wood sculptor, but what would go well with that? I kinda want to pick up paladin but I'm not sure if the two classes would mesh well together at all.

2) During the out-of-body bit witha Sadhu, can I use other skills? Specifically monk skills? Basically can I be a jojo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Super High-School Level Bean-dog

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Diev goes well with a lot of classes since it is basically support. Diev 1 is a good pick since you get most of the value right away and all 4 skills would be useful to a paladin.

I am pretty sure that you cannot. Sadhu is poo poo if you plan to use out of body. You can use other skills, but there are limitations. Ground targeted stuff just automatically drops where your body is regardless of where your ghost form is. Sadhu and Monk don't really work together at all.

Aww, no jojo. :(

I was planning to go all the way to C3 with Paladin and Dievdirbys though, leaving me with one other choice because Rank 1 is Cleric as far as I know and I can't change that at all. Otherwise I'm willing to pick something silly that lets me throw enemies and god knows what else around like ragdolls.

Krakatoah fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 21, 2017

• Locked thread