Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Speaking of Dex, does anyone know how much dex is a good point for a Qs3>Fa3? I found some Koreans going all Dex but we don't have that kind of ping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Prel posted:

Are swordsmen really bad? There's so few of them listed towards the top.

I quit right after launch and still have some kind of founder pack thing and a bunch of other stuff they've given away recently that seems to be limited to a single character, trying to narrow it down. I have no real investment in anything atm, like a 20something cleric is my highest character.

Some of their specs are top tier right now. Swordsman > Highlander 3 > Barb 1 > Dopple 3 literally shits out damage. Looking at the list, #1 on the list is the standard big aoe dps mage. #2 takes 0 gear and 0 attributes to be one of the best supports. 3,4,5 are all good farming classes.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

When's next reset event Silento?

• Locked thread