Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I quit like two years ago at Rank 6 maybe. I want to shoot monsters with guns, so what's the best way to do that now that we can respec?

Clarste fucked around with this message at 12:00 on May 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Silento posted:

The game didn't come out until like March or April of last year. :cheeky:

Regardless, Schwarz Reiter and Corsair C3 get to use pistols (well, all archers can equip them but most don't get anything from them except the stats on them), Musketeers get to use Muskets, and Cannoneers get to use Cannons (if those count as a gun I swear to god if you get TFR in here!!!) I have a Corsair C3, its fun! Blat blat. A bunch of different goons have SR, it's a really powerful class right now, but I don't. Dunno who has Cannoneer or Musketeer after the rework, but maybe someone will pop in.

I am bad at math.

I forgot to mention that I'm an archer. I was aiming for Musketeer last time I played, but a) it's further away, and b) not sure how much I like the idea of doing single-target damage anyway. SR looks fun, I guess. Dual wielding pistol and crossbow.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Based on the way classes work, I'd say there are more traps than otherwise. You probably don't want a random mix of 6 different classes at rank 1.

• Locked thread