Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I got this on release but I'm not gonna lie I bounced off it really hard almost instantly when I realised not only was the grind unreasonable but it also wasn't fun at all. I tried Paladin because I like tanking/buffing melee but it felt really weak and the abilities didn't feel cool to pull off (also the fact that being an MMO rather than an ARPG meant people better at the game cleared areas out before I could even get there).

I'm an avid Diablo 3 player so I'm down with grinds to see numbers go up and get bigger but at least Diablo 3 made you feel powerful even when you were still relatively a baby. Has the game changed this much from release?

Edit: Also on the off-chance Paladin really was just a boring class; what's the current hot-poo poo class that looks cool and lets me murder thousands of rabbits/slimes?

Pierson fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jan 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Is there a decent PVE solo-capable build that starts with Swordsman 1 > Swordsman 2? That's as far as I got apparently and a lot of the builds I can see are like a year old and so probably don't work anymore?

Failing that if I just want to screw around with whatever is there a way to reset class progression/choice, or is it path Path of Exiles and you're stuck with your choices forever?

• Locked thread