Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
lots of Good poo poo in that update sans the real bad Oracle changes. stuff like removing the buff cap is long overdue, I'm looking forward to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
Pretty much everything in your post has been addressed in one way or another, from the grind being severely lessened to the Paladin class getting an overhaul. I'd say give the game another shot, and if you want to feel strong at low levels just buy some shop buffs.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

space marine todd posted:

How is the Necromancer class in this? I just like playing ARPGs where I have too many summons and I can't see poo poo.

TOS necro summons are more like supplemental damage/debuffs, the rest of your build will still need a strong core rather than relying on them completely. Almost all necros get at least one circle of Sorcerer for their big card summon, and usually Cryomancer in the early ranks for the insane cc, but that's going away with the big wizard overhaul coming up. They are solid lazy-farmers even though you can't afk farm with them like the old days. A nice bonus of necro builds is that summons scale off spirit now, so you will never have to drink a mana pot.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
:siren: All servers for their respective regions have merged :siren:
For anyone who dropped ToS over population die-off, Klaipedia and Orsha communities are now one. Dungeon queues and the auction house are way more active, for now the game is alive.

• Locked thread