Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

I have the inverse problem, where no one can talk to me until I've had my coffee. It makes early morning press conferences awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

On my left, a mug of steaming, dark roasted nectar. On my right, my annoying, gabby coworker who can't wait to tell me about the fishing trip he took over the weekend. But he is bound by the laws handed down by the Ancients, as am I, the dark inscription printed in a whimsical font on the side of that very mug. To ignore that sweet draft of wakefulness is to spend my morning in bleary-eyed misery. To take a sip is to loosen his tongue. This is my Scylla, my Charybdis.

google THIS

Scroon posted:

I actually can't see until I've had my coffee. I have a seeing-eye Keurig to help me around

that must make it really hard to watch radar

• Locked thread