Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

brad.... brad no! please! stop!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

this new air jordan merch line sucks

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Honestly surprised that this isn't a bigger topic than the bacne. A non-user could conceivably get bacne - a thirty year old male shouldn't be going through female puberty.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Efexeye posted:

k, finally saw nakamura wrestle

nope, still don't get the appeal

Watch the WK match where Ibushi carries him to five stars.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

mkay0 posted:

Honestly surprised that this isn't a bigger topic than the bacne. A non-user could conceivably get bacne - a thirty year old male shouldn't be going through female puberty.

Seriously, his pecs are the loving weirdest.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mkay0 posted:

Yeah I had mantitties as a chubby pubescent 13 year old. Jinder has now what i had then, only veins on veins and bacne instead of baby fat.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

What diet and exercise gives you flabby manboobs?

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Legit though don't some steroids generate breast tissue or something like that? Remember when RVD got busted back in 2006 they found estrogen blockers in his car, to slow down/stop breast tissue growing.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

What diet and exercise gives you flabby manboobs?
A healthy serving of Cheetos, Mountain Dew and sedentary activity

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Legit though don't some steroids generate breast tissue or something like that? Remember when RVD got busted back in 2006 they found estrogen blockers in his car, to slow down/stop breast tissue growing.

Yes and that's exactly why. That's what mkay0 means.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

someone should make a thread about side effects of PEDs so i can find out why testosterone gives you titties and hgh gives you a weird gut, and also they should include ways to counteract these side effects so i can cheat my way into being a flawless adonis

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hate Jinder because im racist against canadian people.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

someone should make a thread about side effects of PEDs so i can find out why testosterone gives you titties and hgh gives you a weird gut, and also they should include ways to counteract these side effects so i can cheat my way into being a flawless adonis

They do.

Every professional athlete you know who hasn't been caught for PEDs is using one of the things that blocks the symptoms and test results.

They just cost a lot more than the PEDs do.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

2017 is the year PSP gets loving ripped from PEDs and we beat each other up at gooncon

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

2017 is the year PSP gets loving ripped from PEDs and we beat each other up at greats balls of fire

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

dromal phrenia posted:

2017 is the year PSP gets loving ripped from PEDs and we beat each other up at gooncon

fight me at takeover see what happens

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

They do.

Every professional athlete you know who hasn't been caught for PEDs is using one of the things that blocks the symptoms and test results.

They just cost a lot more than the PEDs do.

ok mr. know-it-all, how do i take steroids but keep my big fat balls from shrinking?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

i work an office job and don't really exercise or want to. Are steroids right for me

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

i work an office job and don't really exercise or want to. Are steroids right for me

If you start taking steroids, then go and give the much more popular and handsome guy at work a concussion, you're bound to get promoted!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Want to get to the top and earn the respect of your peers?

If so, eat the roids my friend.

Bobby Roide...GLORIOUS

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If i eat less bread and do stationary bike i will lose weight or what the gently caress, or i need steroids?

ps: I wont stop drinking.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

in a 'surprise twist' that is not very surprising in hindsight, PSP posters all take a bunch of steroids but do no exercise, and gooncon is just a bunch of acne-ridden men with tits slapfighting each other

the same as every year

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i have no strong feelings one way or the other! in fact.... i'm happy! randy orton STINKS ON ICE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

If i eat less bread and do stationary bike i will lose weight or what the gently caress, or i need steroids?

ps: I wont stop drinking.

Depends on a lot of variables but the honest, no troll answer is unless you also stop drinking or do more intensive exercise, probably not Drinking and eating bread have very similar dietary impacts IIRC. I even heard someone refer to it as Liquid Bread once.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dromal phrenia posted:

in a 'surprise twist' that is not very surprising in hindsight, PSP posters all take a bunch of steroids but do no exercise, and gooncon is just a bunch of acne-ridden men with tits slapfighting each other

the same as every year

im going to kick your rear end!!!!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Depends on a lot of variables but the honest, no troll answer is unless you also stop drinking or do more intensive exercise, probably not Drinking and eating bread have very similar dietary impacts IIRC. I even heard someone refer to it as Liquid Bread once.

GOD DAMMIT!

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
I am an Internet Doctor and I can confirm that steroids are good for everyone, even you.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

but ive heard steroids will make my heart forcibly exit my chest cavity, whereas HGH will make me live forever.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want the steroid that make me look like Prof. Steiner and not Jinder Mahal. What are those?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Just wait until I debut my new finisher, the Bacne that Beat John Cena.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Instead of beating each other up, why not just get ripped and beat someone else up together. Like Frank the Clown.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hope Clonfroggio doesnt do steroids.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Last night's Nakamura match was good, nerds. Especially when he started stiffing Dolph between the ropes.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

dromal phrenia posted:

but ive heard steroids will make my heart forcibly exit my chest cavity, whereas HGH will make me live forever.

You take the HGH to control the steroids and keep them from making your organs explode

Proper steroid use will keep you looking pretty jacked all the way to 115 with no side effect you'll care about

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I think May/June is where I drop out until Summerslam just about every year. I actually like Jinder winning but last night was such a slog overall and Extreme Rules is shaping up to be just as boring that I think I'm just gonna read results for the next few weeks and see if anything actually interesting happens.

Just make good wrestling stories WWE!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tomahawk posted:

Impossible, they only have 28 writers

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

will steroids make me pretty

will they finally make me prince pretty

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone post the clonfroggio picture again, please

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Look if you're still considering HGH, you're behind the curve.

It's all about that mutant growth hormone now. Going to get ripped and control metals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tomahawk posted:

Sorry, but no. You're going to get an "Evil Dark Skin Foreigner Heel*" WWE Champion and loving like it, buddy. Don't you know we've ALWAYS been at war with India?

*never mind that India is not considered an enemy of the United States politically, culturally, or religiously.

• Locked thread