Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Actually this makes it funny.

I wasn't laughing before, now I got a chuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

You were watching Ziggler's standup?

You got me. That's the real reason I was raging. I'm sorry I wasn't truthful with you all.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Will give some props to Jinder for his finisher name (Khallas, a finisher name which literally translates to "finished")

I told people that's what it was and they called me racist when I was merely assuming WWE would be racist. :colbert:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheHoosier posted:

Does jinder actually speak punjabi or is it some kind of google translate mess?

According to Wikipedia he actually speaks fluent Punjabi.

Chris James 2 posted:

Apologize to rofoochs

:unsmith:

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Who's that bald dorkus in the middle

Peter Rosenberg, longtime Hot 97 DJ and big wrestling fan. Also, a dorkus.

I've calmed down considerably and I'll say this. I WANT to be happy for Jinder because I'd wager he's a pleasant man and has obviously come a long way from the 3MB days if only in WWE terms. I'm just upset that WWE is so blatantly rewarding a dude that has mainlined steroids and has no other redeeming qualities other than Being (Canadian-)Indian and helping them tap into that market. I'm sure it won't be a long run so whatever I guess..

I am sick of the word MAHARAJA though, and the fact that Jinder won the title less than like 3 months after concussing Finn while also having won fewer than 5 singles matches in like 2 years and having no redeeming qualities as a performer is still really lovely and a gigantic slap in the face to a lot of guys. poo poo, even a guy like Baron Corbin would be more deserving IMO. I do genuinely wonder if they'll run Jinder/Rusev at MITB.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Randy and Jinder literally had a better match than Nakamura lmao

As much poo poo as I give Jinder Dolph is worse.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The YouTube thing isn't really about wrestling. It's more that advertisers realized a few months ago that their products were being advertised before videos with hate speech and whatnot, and both Google, the advertisers and YouTube majorly over compensated. I really do hope they get their poo poo together because honestly if you look into it at all the way Google is handling this is infuriating and lovely.

Anyway, KO/AJ was so good. Everyone watch it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mkay0 posted:

Honestly surprised that this isn't a bigger topic than the bacne. A non-user could conceivably get bacne - a thirty year old male shouldn't be going through female puberty.

Yeah I had mantitties as a chubby pubescent 13 year old. Jinder has now what i had then, only veins on veins and bacne instead of baby fat.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Legit though don't some steroids generate breast tissue or something like that? Remember when RVD got busted back in 2006 they found estrogen blockers in his car, to slow down/stop breast tissue growing.

Yes and that's exactly why. That's what mkay0 means.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

If i eat less bread and do stationary bike i will lose weight or what the gently caress, or i need steroids?

ps: I wont stop drinking.

Depends on a lot of variables but the honest, no troll answer is unless you also stop drinking or do more intensive exercise, probably not Drinking and eating bread have very similar dietary impacts IIRC. I even heard someone refer to it as Liquid Bread once.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm honestly petrified the India market will be huge enough that Jinder will never ever lose the title.

Double that for the eventual, inevitable Bin Wang world title run.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Man I'd laugh if Jinder ends up causing the WWE and Vince to go full into Inoki-ism

TBF I'd put even odds on something on Jinder's Bane--esque roid body getting hurt before he gets the chance to. I don't WANT that to happen but I could see it happening. Also apparently what they did with Khali was good for India when Khali was around so maybe Jinder just being a high-level dude will be enough to keep the market happy. :shobon:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

He's making a joke about a certain someone's meltdowns.

And it's super funny!

I stand by the fact that it 100% would never have happened without the physique, so he IS rewarding juicing. If Jinder still had his 3MB body, you can forget it. I'm willing to concede that breaking into the market was a factor but no loving way was it not influenced by Roidbody Mahal.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bill Goldberg posted:

you're looking real jacked, baby

I saw you had posted and prayed that you had quoted my post with that response. Bless you, friend.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sami is absolutely likable, in what loving universe is he not likable? He could scarcely be more likable and endearing if he tried.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

It was unexceptional, and not in an unexpected way. It was disappointing none the less. Chuck him on the pile of Vinces broken toys. What do you want from us?

People want to be smug pricks and masturbate about how WWE Is Bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

Also Kenny is a decent promo, has a pretty good look and is arguably one of the best workers in the world. The only thing AJ had that he doesn't is USA TV recognition, and I'm not sure how big of a factor that was on getting AJ pushed.

By the way, please chill. The match had bad agenting, but it didn't instantly destroy Nakamura's cred oh my god send him back to japan now, It was just weird. People have bounced back from worse.

Plus he won the loving match by kneeing Dolph's skull in.

• Locked thread