Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Finn just needs to lose a few more times so he can be just as hot as Gallows and Anderson so we can get the proper WWE version of a lukewarm Bullet Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm less upset at Roman beating Finn than I am at the fact they threw it away with no build on just a random Raw. Why don't you at least build it up for a PPV show or a few Raws down the road....

They really should starting using some more Multi Man tags for Raw to get people finishes without giving away big time single matches

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Having Bray punk you at the end of the night is only a good sign for a career!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm eagerly waiting to see if Jinder/Orton can match Ospreay/Ricochet,Taka/Taichi, Dunne/Bate or the DIY/AOP match. I'm sure it'll be super hot!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm ready for 7 Star Jinder to prove he's the best in the world

Edit: And by Best I mean Okada showing up disguised as Jinder

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/BenjaminSenor/status/866377422945398784

Wonder if the WWE is close to licensing or buying the broken gimmick or if the Hardy's are just tweaking TNA

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Welp at least Brock is still the best champ even though he hasn't been on TV forever cause lol Jinder

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Vince must be in full panic mode from the post Mania ratings cratering and Braun's unexpected injury.

Put the belt on Jinder, have Cena come back 4th of July well before he was expected.

It'd be nice if WWE actually did something slightly progressive for a change and turned Rusev face to be the foil for Jinder. But Mahal will probably just carry the belt for the next six weeks then drop it to Cena on the 4th because :patriot: :911:

I mean wasting the money potential of Cena chasing his 17th title by having him chase a good champion seems like a dumb idea. Cena having to work for his 17th title by facing an AJ/Owens/Nakamura would print money and you should headline the next Mania with that match.

So of course Vince is gonna have Cena beat Jinder on the 4th of July.

All aboard the Cena express!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

r/squaredcircle just went private in protest.

Laughing at the people upset at this like the WWE title actually means something. It's not like Bad Luck Fale became IWGP Champ or Cyber Kong won the Dream Gate.

Fale would be a 1000% IWGP champion than Jinder being the WWE champion

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm not sure I'm ready for Jinder being the Champion of the month but I'm not sure Okada is good enough to beat his veins

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Plus side is I guess Bryan and Dave are going to stop picking on Taichi for the rest of the week!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Aphrodite posted:

Jinder has only injured as many people as Okada has in 2017.

That was more Shibata than Okada though :sigh:

And to be fair at least Jinder wasn't trying to hurt Finn unlike Sheamus knocking out Jeff's tooth

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Skinty McEdger posted:

Didn't catch the match yet. Has Jinder learned to work yet?

We had dueling Jinder Chants!

Match was 80's Superstars bad but Jinder got heat!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

You could have and lose a match a day, every day, for a full calendar year, and still not have lost as many times as the current WWE champ

WWE finally heard all the complaints about 50/50 booking!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean heel Bret in the US/Face Bret in Canada worked and actually drew good money for the WWE when WCW was super hot so I see the appeal of trying to do this angle for India. This assumes that Jinder is half as good as Bret is though

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Would we have an unhindered Jinder if Vince didn't decide to have Randy eat Brock's elbows? In the end it's all back to being Brock's fault

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Man I'd laugh if Jinder ends up causing the WWE and Vince to go full into Inoki-ism

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Either we get WWE badly trying to explain the Bullet Club to get some heat, or we get them not explaining it. Or we get them joining together in a heatless program. Win, Win, win!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean Sami's gimmick right now is making him pretty unlikeable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

The main roster ruined Finn, Bayley, and Nakamura within a year, it's incredible

Somewhere Gedo's laughing, looking at Kenny and Okada and saying told ya so

• Locked thread