Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why wouldn't sex-wanting be a justified reason to be a fan of roman, big show, or anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just do the same move and insist that it's a flying rib smash

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

he had, for gently caress sake.

this post reads like a god drat ketchup steak wrap

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rebecca is a real steam punk.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I sent the elbow thing in to Dave, claiming that Dewey Foley had said it. never expected it to come across as reliable information

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kaori hojo was told that Her heartbeat was the only sound and unrelated to that she should or should not step into the town and break the walls down. argh vince!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't remember the wrestlemania Show but i do remember that it was at least four months ago

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dolph should become a "science guy" then create and release a confusing new show that a lot of people very much don't care for

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't stand triple threats. There are too many doggone threats going around and i aint got a strong constitution

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for thinking of me as a friend.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ill never forget that time jinder carried a printer all the way to that girl's house and became wwe champion 11 years later

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

steroids only show you the door. let maharaja open the door. to your enlarged heart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nakamura's denouncement of strong style for its danger has ushered in the era in which "he was always stankey" as you folks say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

randy is the jay cutler of wrestling (bad opinions and all) and i like him. outside of the part where he hates certain human beings. that's bad.

• Locked thread