Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
How long is the UK show? One hour or two?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Finn/Roman was a bad idea straight up but it would've benefitted from either winning on a roll up out of nowhere rather than a definitive victory. You save that for a later date with build up.

Great match, though. Same for Ambrose/Miz.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Has anyone recreated and released that Titantron Balor font? It really owns.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Timby posted:

I've figured it out, everyone: MassRafTer (whose knowledge is always appreciated, mind you) is the Darren Rovell of wrestling. "If it makes money, it's good."
Holy poo poo.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Smackdown results added to the OP.

I'm surprised at how equal the match between Orton and Corbin was, but the highlight of the night was definitely the Fashion Police hoping that at Backlash, their day one will be H :shobon:
Corbin is gonna be the WWE champion this year.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

Jinder winning would unironically devalue the title.
Yeah. SmackDown has too much talent to be throwing away main events like that. I'm very pumped about Backlash but even as an Orton fan I may skip the main event.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Drifter should team with R-Truth and bring back the rap-rock revolution.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
NXT is good.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

This match is probably going to have a similar mortality rate.

Only when Tamina is in it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I had a dream that WM this year had a main event of Styles/Cena/Nakamura for the title. Ah, to dream.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Enzo is so bad at wrestling that I'm surprised he was called up, popularity be damned.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

WWE Developmental has shown very little ability to actually develop wrestlers
*remembers Dan Matha's debut*

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

St Evan Echoes posted:

That Sasha Becky match was really great
The story is so good that it made my wrestling friend cry and a non wrestling friend want to get into wrestling.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
NXT... broke my heart. :(

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I thought the match was fine but would have been better with Miz.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

Wondering if this leads to a Sami run at the title? They made it seem like a big deal when he beat Corbs last night. Of the current roster, I'd say him or AJ have to be the next contender. Unless they just bounce it back to Orton at MITB 😞
Sami's win is going to solidify Corbin as Mr Money in the Bank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I fully expected two of those but why do Owens/Styles again now?

• Locked thread