Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Love that they use the Finn has never lost to Roman angle in the beginning of the show only for Finn to lose to Roman.

Vince: oh snap, didn't realize that. Roman, go beat him clean tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Really need to see more classic, devastating finishers with the Flying Elbow.

The leg drop?
The punch?
Maybe a running punch?
Oh, and the punch drop?
A double axe-handle?
The clothesline?
The atomic drop?

So Bayley's finishing move is the flying elbow now? God drat, I'm bored of these finishing moves.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Done. I want the Bacne Splash from the top rope. Make it happen Vince.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please make sure next week's discussion thread is: "Want to be a winner and good at life? Do steroids. Trust me."

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dude knew it was impossible to be hindered.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I except Jinder Mahal as my champion. I don't even know who the Raw champion is.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Brock Lesnar, who has not been on tv in months, and won't be in months.

Oh duh. Cheers.

projecthalaxy posted:

Sami Zayn: zero world title reigns
Cesaro: zero world title reigns
Jinder Mahal: one world title reigns

Checks out.

Now won't it be hilariously awesome when Zayn and Cesaro come out in one month, bacne'd up, 30 lbs of muscle mass heavier, competing for the top spot?

It's what we need. Our faves at the top of the card!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Have they chosen the WWE 2K18 cover athlete yet?

Because I know a certain someone who would look mighty fresh and oily on the cover.

I'm thinking have this certain dude be facing the WWE 2K18 sign and showing his back muscles in all their glory.

Some call him Maharaja. Others call him Champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

i work an office job and don't really exercise or want to. Are steroids right for me

Want to get to the top and earn the respect of your peers?

If so, eat the roids my friend.

Bobby Roide...GLORIOUS

• Locked thread