Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
No

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Before Alexa, the last person I can remember who turned the WHAT chants onto the crowd was the Undertaker, which was in the early 2000s

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

dromal phrenia posted:

Didn't Undertaker use "Say what if you sleep with your sister" ?
That's how I remember it

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Muddy Burphy posted:

It's weird to me how some people will marvel at some out of shape indy guy and then say Balor isn't good or believable.
#goons

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
more like chris gyro

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Enzo & Cass loving suck and I wish they'd go away forever

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Forceholy posted:

I feel this way about Alexa Bliss. Best talker in the Women's division, Attractive, Athletic, serviceable worker, has a great look, oozes charisma. But there is just something about her that doesn't click with me. Maybe I'm not thinking with my dick like most smarks.
The knock on Alexa I've kept reading is that she's still a bit green in the ring

E: missed the part where you said she was a serviceable worker but I'll stick with my post

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hope Jinder wins on Sunday just to see all the butthurt :D

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Julio Cruz posted:

e: also I understand why they have contract signings for title matches but why the gently caress did they do one for a totally pointless 6-woman tag?
Women's Revolution :iamafag:

E: I DVR'd SmackDown and much like the dude who DVR'd RAW I'm wondering if I should delete it or not

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 06:11 on May 17, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
^^^ thanks!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

So much salt and win! :bacon: :win: :trollface:
u mad?? :grin:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I live in Chicago and am still considering going to Backlash

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Charlotte is being asked to replace Eva Marie on Total Divas

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
From the night Jinder won the Six-Pack Challenge:

quote:

Jericho asked Mahal if Vince told him about his current push and Jinder said, “actually, he got to the arena really late, like 6:30 and that match took a long time to call and we were like literally calling it for maybe half an hour before match time. But he had rewritten my promo. The original promo was something totally different.”

“So when I finished calling the match, one of the writers was like ‘hey Vince changed your promo’ and I was like ‘okay, bring it to me’ so they brought it to me and I had read the America comment and all that and I was like ‘ugh I like the old promo better.’ Like it was something like, ‘I tried being peaceful but nobody was listening but now I have all you guys’ attention, I just beat five of SmackDown’s very best and I did it all alone.’ Something like that, it was just a regular heel promo but the new one was like: You Americans, this and that — I was like ugh I don’t like it, but Vince wrote it, it’s okay. But I did it and the reaction that I got I was like ‘ah man, Vince is a genius.’ He knows exactly what draws the most heat.”
I don't know if Vince was rewriting promos for SmackDown since the brand split, but if not, that explains why things seem different.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bray and The Drifter is too perfect to not happen so of course it won't

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Iron Chef Nex posted:

What are the chances that random option (c) happens in the Randy/Jinder match to give the finish of it at something resembling legs?

Stale Saltines posted:

Chrisley Knows Best is average around 2 million viewers right now.
🤔

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Wazzu posted:

Plus I can imagine some of the fans just booing that Jinder became a main eventer purely for a generic 'evil foreigner' gimmick. The heat could have come from so many directions, and was legitimate enough, that you can't call it genius.
I wonder where we'd be at right now if Jinder defied Vince and went with the original promo. I guess it's a moot point since Jinder doesn't necessarily have much pull to do such a thing no matter how much in love Vince is with his physique.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grendels Dad posted:

Now imagine what happens when Vince discovers Game of Thrones.
I'm trying to imagine what Vince's version of
the Red Wedding would be like.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Whether or not it was a variation of Macho Man's, HBK did it better

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

biscuits and crazy posted:

Yes, I'm sure there's truth to a rumour that someone in this thread literally admitted to making up and sending to Meltzer.
I take it you're not very familiar with noted serious poster Cavauro

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Finally got around to watching SmackDown and yes, AJ/Jinder was as sloppy as advertised because Jinder's moveset comes from 1985 and he loving telegraphs everything.

I guarantee you KO/AJ is going on last because Randy has no hope of making Jinder look even decent.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Efexeye posted:

i think you lose the singalong poo poo if you make them heel, though
good

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Anyone got a screencap of Randy's "Oh poo poo!" face after he nearly killed one of the Singh brothers?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
wow owned!!!!!!!!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/RealCurtisAxel/...pionship-win%2F

https://twitter.com/HeathSlaterOMRB...pionship-win%2F

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Wonder what the sideplates will be. My guess is the logo on his trunks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

What diet and exercise gives you flabby manboobs?
A healthy serving of Cheetos, Mountain Dew and sedentary activity

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Based on his trolling of the indies Orton couldn't care less as long as he's getting that sweet sweet paycheck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm so sorry everyone
If Jinder bombs as champion I can see him dropping the belt back to Randy

• Locked thread