Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

It was a lot of fun shitposting with all my friends in the RAW thread. I think that was the most fun I've had in a RAW thread, usually it's Smackdown Live!

The show itself was mediocre but you guys kept it entertaining. It was hard to keep up the pace in the third hour though... RAW is just too drat long.

Ahahaha her face and tone for "SWEAT GLAND of America" were great, but I think my favorite part was that Newark cheered that line. It wasn't until she called them all losers that they turned on her.

And this marks the second time she's dunked on 'what' chants, it isn't really hard to do but for some reason everyone else just lets the crowd overwhelm them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Didn't Undertaker use "Say what if you sleep with your sister" ?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bayley is the first person I can remember that sold a Kendo stick like it actually hurt. Some wrestlers get whacked and just flinch, she flew out of the ring and screamed in agony.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I think I WANT to like Balor more than I do. He's obviously a capable wrestler and athlete, his entrance is cool and his music is awesome, he's a handsome Armani model, he looks awesome in his leather jacket...

but he just doesn't do it for me in the ring. He's not bad, in that he never looks lost or botchy or anything, I'm just not in love with his matches. I do really like his apron spot where he punts a guy's head off, so maybe a few more high impact moves like that would help.

He's also not blowing me away on the mic, but I wouldn't say he's weak there, just not top-tier.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I can't recall any stellar Balor promos, but he seemed adequate last night.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Roman's Long Thick Daddy Dick

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

man i don't give a gently caress about that match or this 'divas revolution' style faction feud :eng99:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oh hey smackdown is on

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

kinetic77 posted:

https://youtu.be/T89BcJ0-HMw

Alexa on UUDD for all interested parties.

Alexa consistently shoots the treasure in gauntlet. I don't know why I find that so hilarious, but I do.

Like the rest of her playing is normal 'bad at video game' stuff but she'll collect every treasure except for one and then shoot it for 10 seconds straight.

Also I didn't know Lonely Island had a movie!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

CLONFROGGIO

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the elbow drop thing makes no sense to me

finn and seth both do slingblades

seth and fandango both do falcon arrows (and apparently its fandango's finisher!)

seth and owens both do frog splashes

like half the roster does superkicks as a signature or finisher

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

punks elbow drop was so loving bad, it was just dog poo poo

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

^ I have wanted a comedy character to finish matches with an atomic drop for so drat long now

i hope jinder mahal debuts his new finisher, the unprettier, except he just mashes orton's face into his bacne till he submits

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

maybe :nws: http://imgur.com/NesG6pt

Mr. America's only weakness!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Oh duh. Cheers.

Checks out.

Now won't it be hilariously awesome when Zayn and Cesaro come out in one month, bacne'd up, 30 lbs of muscle mass heavier, competing for the top spot?

It's what we need. Our faves at the top of the card!

I feel like Cesaro on roids would somehow turn out weak

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

Anyone got a screencap of Randy's "Oh poo poo!" face after he nearly killed one of the Singh brothers?

There's a good chance I am going to use this in any situation where I would normally say "yikes"

this led to

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

someone should make a thread about side effects of PEDs so i can find out why testosterone gives you titties and hgh gives you a weird gut, and also they should include ways to counteract these side effects so i can cheat my way into being a flawless adonis

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

2017 is the year PSP gets loving ripped from PEDs and we beat each other up at gooncon

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

They do.

Every professional athlete you know who hasn't been caught for PEDs is using one of the things that blocks the symptoms and test results.

They just cost a lot more than the PEDs do.

ok mr. know-it-all, how do i take steroids but keep my big fat balls from shrinking?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

in a 'surprise twist' that is not very surprising in hindsight, PSP posters all take a bunch of steroids but do no exercise, and gooncon is just a bunch of acne-ridden men with tits slapfighting each other

the same as every year

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

but ive heard steroids will make my heart forcibly exit my chest cavity, whereas HGH will make me live forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

I completely forgot about Backlash and Takeover

Jinder, huh
go watch the UK match and the tag match (last match) of takeover immediately

for backlash i guess just watch the tag title match

• Locked thread