Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Haven't watched since Wrestlemania. Have they mentioned Goldberg at all or did he just get beat and disappear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i like bray best as a fat rob zombie type wrestler. i want him to show up to the arena in a dragula complete with a phantom creeps robot in the back seat.

If he started coming out in a Dragula like Eddie used to do with the low riders I would definitely start watching again.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Lol jinder is champ, excellent.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Jinder's WWE run has been: jobber, comedy jobber, fired, rehired as jobber, injures guys, inexplicable main event monster push, world champion. Meanwhile Rusev has never even had a world title championship opportunity. Lol

It's like Eric Young winning the TNA title but having only been on tv three times in the previous year.

Bigass Moth fucked around with this message at 12:42 on May 22, 2017

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
You got worked because that segment was clearly planned.

• Locked thread