Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A Goldust heel run :confuoot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vaguido posted:

People are trying really hard to hate on Balor because he's another "Chosen One" but instead of being bad, he is good and cool. So people are actually accepting of him to succeed.

It's almost like when someone is handpicked and also doesn't nap for 20 minutes of his 30 min matches, can actually do feats of strength, and can actually talk slightly better than a wooden dummy, an audience will meet you halfway.

Getting a push =/= Being a Chosen One, hth

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

I've been in Italy for a week gorging myself on pasta and wine so I didn't watch wrassling:

1. I assume the Strowman injury timeline is a work and they're still planning on having him face Brock at Summerslam?

2. Did they really give away Balor's first clean loss/Roman's revenge on a throwaway Raw?

1. Nope it's real
2. Yes

I really hope they're not putting the strap on Jinder, he was really badly exposed last night as a bad promo and bad wrestler. He needs to go back to comedy jobbing like yesterday.

e: Apparently to fill out the Backlash card, they added Rowan vs. Harper and Aiden English vs. Tye Dillinger :confused:

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 12:40 on May 17, 2017

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I think I've finally been struck by apathy because I don't even really care that Jinder is the WWE champion. Or maybe it's because I'm sick

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder slept with the title lol

• Locked thread