Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

racism is what made fedor really good at that, but the thing that made fedor bad at that was all the racism

he also had really good timing to duck josh barnett

and really good hips to dodge fighting josh barnett and instead fight a kid what got turned into an adult via a cursed fortune telling machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Captain Log posted:

I have real poo poo working knowledge of the Japan part of that era. Worth a watch?

I'd say watch Ishihara vs Erosa from 196 and vs Guitierrez from Some Fight Night insteas

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I don't know if this is fight theory or just masturbatory pontificating, but I kinda like some of this guy's videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzfzm-9n_Fo

• Locked thread