Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Cyber Dog posted:

I'm not sure what's happening here, but I assume Tim Elliot fits.

does the elephant man ever break free and start an internet thread? never seen the movie. if he did, it would be this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Chillanese posted:

Ben pledges allegiance to the funk of the united funk of funkadelica. That's the grappling version of having footwork like cruz.
I don't know anyone here OP but I've seen over time that you know your fencing and that lately you're interested in Danaher as a coach.
I've seen you express interest in modern day knight fights like M1 Medieval too, so I think maybe you should look into coaching some fencing.
It's a way to keep a foot in the water you can't swim in anymore, and who would want to get slashed, rofl, in the helm for a living?

Did the brain worm that took over Log get you too?

• Locked thread