Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Over There posted:

lol that's the DNC's spokesperson.

...that statement didn't have the name of the spokesman. at all. yet you already had an immediate response in the can. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

You do realize this was provided by the loving spokesperson for the family who is a DNC operative, right? This just makes it look more ridiculous. The PI has information and the family wants it to be concealed? Lets just shoot this stupid guy in the back and not steal anything.
tell me more about what the family wants. keep that ball rolling
and lol at crediting rod wheeler as a legit private investigator. a paid source paid by anonymous 3rd party on behalf of something other than the family

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Malinois posted:

...that statement didn't have the name of the spokesman. at all. yet you already had an immediate response in the can. lol

Maybe because I've already seen it :banjo:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

nigga crab pollock posted:

you do know the cia ran a disinfo campaign on the phrase 'conspiracy theorist' to drive a wedge into american politics after the assassination of JFK, right?
loving lmao

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just think about the hundreds, possibly thousands, of American citizens who've been discreetly executed by their own government and who will likely never get justice.
this is the worst guided meditation ive ever participated in

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.
I bet Trump supporters fantasize about Hillary pegging them. "Oh you vile woman, how dare you violate my tight boi pussy! Trump won look at the maps! Oh it hurts so much you bitch, HARDER HARDER'"

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just think about the hundreds, possibly thousands, of American citizens who've been discreetly executed by their own government and who will likely never get justice.

Now I have a boner at work, thanks a lot

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pawl posted:

Why would a republican kill a DNC leaker

There are many things to suggest that wikileaks is affiliated with hacking groups that are fronts for Russian intelligence. Russian intelligence aren't adverse to closing loose ends, nor to frameups or just seeding ambiguous chaos. There are things to suggest collusion between the political outsiders now taking over the gop and Russia: hence it can be plausibly blamed on the other team depending on who you trust more.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Macrowave Oven posted:

I bet Trump supporters fantasize about Hillary pegging them. "Oh you vile woman, how dare you violate my tight boi pussy! Trump won look at the maps! Oh it hurts so much you bitch, HARDER HARDER'"

Once again some leftist comes in with a psycho sexual fantasy what is with you people

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

tell me more about what the family wants. keep that ball rolling
and lol at crediting rod wheeler as a legit private investigator. a paid source paid by anonymous 3rd party on behalf of something other than the family

Must be paid for by the Russian to turn the public away from their hacking.

There was already probability of foul play and now it's reaching the public light.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

Must be paid for by the Russian to turn the public away from their hacking.

There was already probability of foul play and now it's reaching the public light.
are you at all aware that your responses never actually follow as something that replies to what youre quoting? like you put something up in quote tags and then "oh look a bird" except instead of a bird its something from the news feed

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
If Hillary really did have people assassinated for political reasons the Anthony Weiner would not be alive right now.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

are you at all aware that your responses never actually follow as something that replies to what youre quoting? like you put something up in quote tags and then "oh look a bird" except instead of a bird its something from the news feed

I've responded to you plenty of times.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Hmmmm. It's almost like some sort of uber right American Pravda is making GBS threads out spoopy conspiracy tales that their fan base loves to wank to in order to distract them from something. But what could that be? What???

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

If Hillary really did have people assassinated for political reasons the Anthony Weiner would not be alive right now.

Yah great idea the guy with a stash of incriminating documents and high level connections

You can kill an intern because they're politically weak

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

I've responded to you plenty of times.
yeah and its like you either cant lock down the subject of what youre quoting to give a relevant response or you have a post you already just cant wait to make so you pick a post at random to quote so you can post it

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Avirosb posted:

Doesn't leaking stuff technically make him a traitor though?

That depends on if the leaked material benefits my favored political party of not.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Moon Atari posted:

There are many things to suggest that wikileaks is affiliated with hacking groups that are fronts for Russian intelligence. Russian intelligence aren't adverse to closing loose ends, nor to frameups or just seeding ambiguous chaos. There are things to suggest collusion between the political outsiders now taking over the gop and Russia: hence it can be plausibly blamed on the other team depending on who you trust more.

VikingSkull posted:

perhaps he was killed by the Russians, maybe even Vladimir Putin himself

lmao I loving called it

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

yeah and its like you either cant lock down the subject of what youre quoting to give a relevant response or you have a post you already just cant wait to make so you pick a post at random to quote so you can post it

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. Do you normally try to pick fights and rile people up?

TerribleBurden
Feb 21, 2004

Your Face....It's Gone!!!
Yam Slacker

Malinois posted:

True, but they've had the same spokesman the whole time. Also this one does name him: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qeMeYb16X#.unL3KZdXM

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

nigga crab pollock posted:

you do know the cia ran a disinfo campaign on the phrase 'conspiracy theorist' to drive a wedge into american politics after the assassination of JFK, right?

That wouldn't be surprising but the guy who pushes that idea also believes the Sandy Hook shootings didn't actually happen

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

lmao I loving called it

It's not just here.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Over There posted:

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. Do you normally try to pick fights and rile people up?

Holy IMAX

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Over There posted:

at least you are now aware that you have no idea what im talking about while quoting me. were making some headway now

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

TerribleBurden posted:

True, but they've had the same spokesman the whole time. Also this one does name him: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qeMeYb16X#.unL3KZdXM

Hey that's great! The rest of the article is pretty interesting too

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Space Camp fuckup posted:

That wouldn't be surprising but the guy who pushes that idea also believes the Sandy Hook shootings didn't actually happen

you can't make a hook out of sand, i think that's pretty much confirming his suspicions

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Space Camp fuckup posted:

DID YOU SEE THOSE DEAD KIDS WITH YOUR OWN EYES MAN?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Oh poo poo, Buzzfeed confirmed it was a hoax! You know it's the real deal when they close the article with a gif of Oprah going "Mmmmhmmmmm!" and snapping her fingers in a z-shape.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Literally any one of those theories is equally plausible depending on what news sources you trust. Whether it is completely fabricated, done by the dnc or done by Russian affiliates, and the course of this thread will go from people smugly insisting that it's ridiculous to propose that their side is responsible before eventually justifying their position with news that will appear like garbage to their opposition, who will counter with their own news that will reciprocally be considered garbage by their opposing side.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

this is the worst guided meditation ive ever participated in

:golfclap:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lol can you imagine actually believing in conspiracy theories

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol can you imagine going through life willfully ignorant of the wrongdoing perpetrated by our government against innocent citizens *drinks huge cup of tap water*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Moon Atari posted:

Conspiracy theories are now entirely mainstream across the political spectrum.

The dawning of the Information Age has only made the extent to which the governments of the world keep their people in the dark about everything all the more explicit. When everything that your government actually knows and does is locked behind a dozen doors and shuffled between clandestine military intelligence agencies, what exactly are their people supposed to do if not assume the worst?

As long as information remains locked away- 'classified'- the distrust between American citizens and their government will never stop growing. If people aren't being told the truth, they're being lied to, and Americans are finally beginning to realize the extent to which everyone they elect lies to them.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

Like the Gulf of Tonkin false flag... dumbass conspiracy theories

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

So a guy who leaked sensitive material to Wikileaks is shot in the back shortly afterwards, the police barely investigate, and no suspects are ever found.

Hmm yeah probably just a robbery where the perpetrator had a change of heart and decided to let him keep his wallet. Nothing peculiar at all. I'm tired, let's just go to sleep.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Famethrowa posted:

Have you heard of MKUltra? That's a hosed up thing that really happened.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

so is gibbis just full of gibbering /pol/ retards now?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Suddenly a lot of Hillary based conspiracies appeared...

I wonder why

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Famethrowa posted:

so is gibbis just full of gibbering /pol/ retards now?

has it ever been any other way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I'm a dumbassassin and when I'm hired to kill someone I always make a point to leave their wallet because removing it would be too suspicious.

• Locked thread