Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Like the Gulf of Tonkin false flag... dumbass conspiracy theories

man at least go with the mobile weapons labs in Iraq thing, the Gulf of Tonkin actually happened but not in the way people think

the first battle actually happened, the second one was jumpy Navy guys but either way if you remove that incident the US was already on the path to war in Vietnam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
pretty amazing though the alt right is so easily distracted by the flimsiest conspiracy theories. it's like making personal ignorance into a virtue. "yeah i'm dumb as heck but thats actually a good thing because the man misleads you through false knowledge :tinfoil:"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Famethrowa posted:

so is gibbis just full of gibbering /pol/ retards now?

They usually congregate in the most retarded threads like this one. Its like window full of retards we can laugh at.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Lol I thought it was the Russians that leaked everything to Wikileaks?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Whatever happened to pizzagate?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a new study bible! posted:

A brave patriot with a gun went to sort things out and got arrested. lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

theperminator posted:

Lol I thought it was the Russians that leaked everything to Wikileaks?

You are confused. Wikileaks is the Russian mouthpiece.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

it never happened. fake news. nothing to see here, move along

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

boner confessor posted:

it never happened. fake news. nothing to see here, move along

Hey can I get a pizza with anchovies :wiggle:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Over There posted:

No wonder poor Bernie gave up what he believed for the DNC.

I say this every time. Bernie has grandkids he can't die yet

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

You are confused. Wikileaks is the Russian mouthpiece.

Funny how before the election everyone on the left was lining up to suck their cock but then Hillary said "Wikileaks is bad and is a Russian mouthpeice" and then people who have no ability to think for themselves went "Wikileaks are bad" like they're the sherbet guy from Austin powers

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

Everything about this is troubling, including the ambiguity over whether it can be trusted as real or fake. Actually, it's almost irrelevant whether it is true or not.

everything is true, nothing is permitted

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Does this mean Chelsea Manning was an alt-right Nazi Russian this whole time!? Omg, what a twist! It's just like my Harry Potter books!

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

theperminator posted:

Funny how before the election everyone on the left was lining up to suck their cock but then Hillary said "Wikileaks is bad and is a Russian mouthpeice" and then people who have no ability to think for themselves went "Wikileaks are bad" like they're the sherbet guy from Austin powers

Also that rape thing.
People used to like Bill Cosby too.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
maybe the alt right loves lovely conspiracy theory reboots as much as they love lovely spiderman and power ranger reboots. the right wing media is lucky they dont have to work very hard

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Avirosb posted:

Also that rape thing.
People used to like Bill Cosby too.

The rape thing allegedly happened like 10 years ago and nobody gave a poo poo before because they knew it was probably BS just to secure extradition.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

theperminator posted:

Yeah and Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald are Russian intelligence agents now whereas journalists like Louise Mensch are extremely credible lol. Whatever feels good is true.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Once Chelsea Manning is released will Julian Assange turn himself in, and if so, will he be wearing a "Trump that Bitch" tshirt?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

lol at the same morons who bought into pizzagate getting riled up again over the flimsiest right wing talk radio bullshit imaginable. The GOP sucks and your boy in the wire house yugely unpopular at home and abroad and is loving up repeatedly in really phenomenal ways, deal with it

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Yeah and Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald are Russian intelligence agents now whereas journalists like Louise Mensch are extremely credible lol. Whatever feels good is true.

Snowden and greenwald actually distance themselves from wikileaks. Assange's only involvement with the snowden leaks, was, according to his own statement, organising for snowden to connect with Russia when his original escape plan failed.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/864467820771520512

hey it turns out you can pay a private investigator to "discover" anything you want him to hurrr MAGA durrrrrrrrr

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Libya was not safe enough for an embassy. The location was a front to smuggle weapons to extremist groups who would later merge to become ISIS. This is well known in Washington but was controlled by arresting whistle blowers. Obama/Hillary allowed conspiracy theories to float around about things but as soon as actual evidence was produced they used to full force of government to stop them. This explains why Edward Snowden and Wikileaks both changed their political views. They have seen the evidence but cannot publish it without getting their sources killed. This is also why Trump was so cocksure about Hillary founding ISIS he has seen the evidence it is just highly classified and a release would be suppressed. I would guess he wanted to release it but had his legal team explain what would happen to him if he did.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
The spokesman for Seth Rich's family is a crisis management and PR consultant for the DNC, and a partner in The Pastorum Group.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This is what a real conspiracy looks like you plebes.

You're all emotionally involved in a Russian conspiracy which has the full weight of the intelligence agencies, law enforcement and media, and they still can't hang dick on Trump

A real conspiracy is a little blurb in a regional newspaper about a private investigator that's so explosive the mainstream media won't touch it

Why won't the FBI investigate the pie stolen off my grandma's window sill?

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
I don't think "well it just makes SENSE" is very good evidence that one of the major political parties is assassinating dissenters, but that might be because I'm sane

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Old Story posted:

I don't think "well it just makes SENSE" is very good evidence that one of the major political parties is assassinating dissenters, but that might be because I'm sane

What about when the IT guy for Bush was going to testify about what happened to the emails and his plane blew up?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The spokesman for Seth Rich's family is a crisis management and PR consultant for the DNC, and a partner in The Pastorum Group.

can you translate this from crazy fuckerese to english please

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Flavahbeast posted:

lol at the same morons who bought into pizzagate getting riled up again over the flimsiest right wing talk radio bullshit imaginable. The GOP sucks and your boy in the wire house yugely unpopular at home and abroad and is loving up repeatedly in really phenomenal ways, deal with it

boy is it going to be embarrassing for american liberals when he wins against Hillary in 2020

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

boy is it going to be embarrassing for american liberals when he wins against Hillary in 2020

yeah i dont think you want to bring up who trump is embarassing rn fyi

maybe you're not very bright, i dunno, but it seems like a bad idea

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

boner confessor posted:

can you translate this from crazy fuckerese to english please

The guy "representing" Rich's family defends the interests of the DNC professionally.

I thought nobody would be retarded enough to require any further explanation.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The guy "representing" Rich's family defends the interests of the DNC professionally.

I thought nobody would be retarded enough to require any further explanation.

so the DNC murdered this kid and paid off his family? wouldn't it just be cheaper to put him in jail? why is everything always a satanic death cult with you brokebrains. you've got no sense of subtlety. no old school classy conspiracies, we've got to go straight to blood rites and child sex cults because the internet has ruined your attention span and you can't pay attention to a good quiet conspiracy unless it goes straight to 11 out of the gate. loving millenials :rolleyes:

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

boner confessor posted:

yeah i dont think you want to bring up who trump is embarassing rn fyi

maybe you're not very bright, i dunno, but it seems like a bad idea

The people who put Trump in the white house still like him no matter how much the Washington Post demand otherwise. I sympathize with you, i really do, it has to be hard to be in a world when commoners just wont see how enlightened you are and accept your benevolent guidance. Im just pointing out that your political party is so devoid of ideas and a bench that it's basically inevitable that Hillary will run again, and lose again

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

gobbagool posted:

Betting markets are only giving Trump a 60% chance of making it to the end of 2018 and I really doubt Hillary could muster enough support to even win the primary in 2020 so if this actually happens I'll buy you a coke

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

The people who put Trump in the white house still like him no matter how much the Washington Post demand otherwise. I sympathize with you, i really do, it has to be hard to be in a world when commoners just wont see how enlightened you are and accept your benevolent guidance. Im just pointing out that your political party is so devoid of ideas and a bench that it's basically inevitable that Hillary will run again, and lose again

lol that you're self identifying with people who support trump no matter what despite his imploding administration and cratering ratings

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boner confessor posted:

so the DNC murdered this kid and paid off his family? wouldn't it just be cheaper to put him in jail? why is everything always a satanic death cult with you brokebrains. you've got no sense of subtlety. no old school classy conspiracies, we've got to go straight to blood rites and child sex cults because the internet has ruined your attention span and you can't pay attention to a good quiet conspiracy unless it goes straight to 11 out of the gate. loving millenials :rolleyes:

If he was in the jail the GOP could bring him in to testify still.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"look, as a proud moron, i just can't help but chuckle at you in your ivory tower being aghast at the fact that the president is a metally ill man child. so out of touch with reality"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

The DNC. A party of deep rooted politicians and murderers. The ones behind everything as they control everything behind the scened. They have infinite resources, connections and they can make anyone who they don't like "disappear"

they lost the election to an orange retard lol

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

boner confessor posted:

Im not sure the DNC has the power to put people in jail, but keep at it tiger!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

haha check out this dude who knows so much about the world that he can percieve the deep secrets of society but he's never heard of a nondisclosure agreement

employment contracts not something you run into pretty frequently as a neet /polster, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gobbagool posted:

Are you really trying to say that murdering someone is easier that imprisonment on false charges?

• Locked thread