Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Hmm yase a mugger who took the risk of committing murder and left behind his victim's wallet, jewelry, and phone.

even a pretty dumb mugger probably doesn't hang around after they shoot a gun, which is a very loud thing that attracts attention

makes more sense than taking the risk of committing murder out of petty revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Hey Subhuman degenerates please consider for voting for Hillary this time around okay (IT'S SERIOUSLY HER TURN THIS TIME).

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump

Alienating yourself from people that disagree with you and then complaining when the world doesn't conform to your personal views

The tragedy of the modern liberal

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

TerribleBurden posted:

True, but they've had the same spokesman the whole time. Also this one does name him: https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report?utm_term=.qeMeYb16X#.unL3KZdXM

Fox New bad
Buzzfeed good

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
America can't be taken seriously unless the president has a star on the Walk of Fame.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pawl posted:

Alienating yourself from people that disagree with you and then complaining when the world doesn't conform to your personal views
And then you vote for Trump.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Klyith posted:

even a pretty dumb mugger probably doesn't hang around after they shoot a gun, which is a very loud thing that attracts attention

makes more sense than taking the risk of committing murder out of petty revenge

pretty dumb mugger, shoots and doesnt take anything. aren't they supposed to do it the other way around?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paul_soccer10 posted:

Really bad thread everybody good job

Woo there goes a tire!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Avirosb posted:

America can't be taken seriously unless the president has a star on the Walk of Fame.

And then when they're done, the Walk of FLAME

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Hey Subhuman degenerates please consider for voting for Hillary this time around okay (IT'S SERIOUSLY HER TURN THIS TIME).

like i said it's going to be something to see Trump beat Hillary again, and the extra double hard carmad meltdown on the left. do you think this time Samantha Bee and John Oliver will literally kill themselves on live TV?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

gobbagool posted:

like i said it's going to be something to see Trump beat Hillary again, and the extra double hard carmad meltdown on the left. do you think this time Samantha Bee and John Oliver will literally kill themselves on live TV?

That would be mighty silly, considering the downright godsend he's been to late night shows.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Feminasty Slut posted:

Toadvine posted:

Well it's directly her fault trumps president, so yea I mad
She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump
to put it another way i blame her greatly and the dnc wholly for bernie sanders not being president

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
lol as if there is anything unusual about a man being gunned down at his doorstep in goddamn Washington D.C.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trumps FCC dude is going to make anime harder to watch.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Shouldn't Bernie be blamed for not staying independent?

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

a new study bible! posted:

Trumps FCC dude is going to make anime harder to watch.

Now that's setting a high bar.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Avirosb posted:

That would be mighty silly, considering the downright godsend he's been to late night shows.
i feel like i already got to see the height of that effect with the daily show in the first 6 or so years of bushs term and today it would have to pale in comparison to that
over time bushs presidency devolved from something to make fun of to utter lunacy and stew beef had his finger on the pulse for that. trump is a better joke president for this generation but he wasnt the first joke president :shrug:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Feminasty Slut posted:

it's you, you're Hillary

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Avirosb posted:

Shouldn't Bernie be blamed for not staying independent?

Please refer to the op for an example of what happens to those who dare stand in Her way

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pawl posted:

The tragedy of the modern liberal

The united states elected a mentally ill retard who was obviously mentally ill for a long time. My personal view was gee please don't elect the loving RETARD

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Come not between the lizard and her wrath.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

phasmid posted:

Come not between the lizard and her wrath.

SHE PERSISTED

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

The united states elected a mentally ill retard who was obviously mentally ill for a long time. My personal view was gee please don't elect the loving RETARD

Hillary lost the election though?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
History will be laughing at all you Trump voting retards forever. lmao

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Feminasty Slut posted:

Yeah, but history will be written by giant arthropods about five to ten million years from now. They just lack an insight into our retardation. It's a culture gap.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Feminasty Slut posted:

History will also be laughing at early 21st century american liberals for trying to elect Hillary Clinton over and over again. She only has to run a couple more times to be this era's henry clay

edit: yikes, she's actually starting to look like henry clay

gobbagool fucked around with this message at 19:43 on May 16, 2017

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hillary is a bad candidate. I better poo poo my pants and vote for fat orange incredibly stupid narcissist.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hillary is a bad candidate. I better poo poo my pants and vote for fat orange incredibly stupid narcissist.

i think you'll find a lot of people didn't vote at all. perhaps that was the mistake of Team Hillary, they forgot that voting isn't mandatory in the US, and the coalition of the ascendent figured it would be better to post angrily on tumblr than to actually risk going outside the house what with the fibro acting up and all the hypermasculinity in the streets

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hillary would have you believe we've reached the end of history, friend

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

gobbagool posted:

i think you'll find a lot of people didn't vote at all. perhaps that was the mistake of Team Hillary, they forgot that voting isn't mandatory in the US, and the coalition of the ascendent figured it would be better to post angrily on tumblr than to actually risk going outside the house what with the fibro acting up and all the hypermasculinity in the streets

Yeah ok, Hillary is bad. Don't vote for retards.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

If you love Hillary so much ,why won't you marry her?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Cory Booker probably could have pulled off a victory in 2020 if he didn't sacrifice his reputation for pharmabux.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Bholder posted:

If you love Hillary so much ,why won't you marry her?

I hear tell that you can do that and still dick all the bimbos you want.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Feminasty Slut posted:

I didn't and I'm proud of it.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Feminasty Slut posted:

i proudly throw my vote away every single presidential election since 1988. whomever the pro pot guy is usually.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
63 million people were stupid enough to vote for Trump and it has broken my mind.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

gobbagool posted:

the pro pot guy
Wasn't the the leader of the Panama Rouge?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Feminasty Slut posted:

63 million people were stupid enough to vote for Trump and it has broken my mind.

We know

Take up a hobby or perhaps drink heavily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

• Locked thread