Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

phasmid posted:

Wasn't the the leader of the Panama Rouge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

Yeah ok, Hillary is bad. Don't vote for retards.

I didn't vote or Hillary though?

Feminasty Slut posted:

63 million people were stupid enough to vote for Trump and it has broken my mind.

People... don't think the same way as I do...? *brain explodes*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pawl posted:

People... don't think the same way as I do...? *brain explodes*

It's true. I do not understand how anyone can hear trump speak, or read anything he's said and then vote for him.

Like holy poo poo who could have predicted this rediculous shitshow we're seeing every day? Oh I know, literally everyone who isn't stupid.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I think we should all take a second and just realize that politics are all meaningless and probably won't effect you.

Everything is pretty meaningless when you really think about it.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

It's true. I do not understand how anyone can hear trump speak, or read anything he's said and then vote for him.

Like holy poo poo who could have predicted this rediculous shitshow we're seeing every day? Oh I know, literally everyone who isn't stupid.

Maybe there is more to the situation than what you've been exposed to and you could try growing as an individual by exploring their views instead of dismissing them

Nah, it's easier to just insult everyone that doesn't think the same way I do, gently caress trump voters!!!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pawl posted:

Maybe there is more to the situation than what you've been exposed to and you could try growing as an individual by exploring their views instead of dismissing them

Nah, it's easier to just insult everyone that doesn't think the same way I do, gently caress trump voters!!!

loving retards, all of them.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Over There posted:

I think we should all take a second and just realize that politics are all meaningless and probably won't effect you.

hey i heard the loch ness monster is pregnant with a bigfoot baby

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Pawl posted:

The truth is in the middle and faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart

:gb2reddit:

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

loving retards, all of them.

Haha yeah how could anyone possibly disagree with me

I'm a flawless and omniscient being overflowing with empathy, I see all viewpoints so what could another person possibly offer me??

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Actually since the american public has proven its stupid as poo poo I'm going full FYGM. I'm a horrible person.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Actually since the american public has proven its stupid as poo poo I'm going full FYGM. I'm a horrible person.

congrats on being redpilled

another Trump thread success story

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Pawl posted:

That guy has done nothing but post about Trump since November, his brain is irreversibly broken :rip:

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Feminasty Slut posted:

perhaps they agree with the things he says? and the other candidate literally called them 'deplorable'? I get it that Correct The Record is still adding to your panera card, but the way you're white knighting Hillary 7 months later is starting to get sad

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Space Camp fuckup posted:

That guy has done nothing but post about Trump since November, his brain is irreversibly broken :rip:

:agreed:

not just trump tho. Also the biowaste that voted for him.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Feminasty Slut posted:

:agreed:

not just trump tho. Also the biowaste that voted for him.

It's unhealthy to fixate on things you can't change. Go outside.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it is cool and normal that people voted for a man whose brain is riddled with holes true

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Over There posted:

Every time I'm about to post political seriously I stop and ask myself if I'm just being trolled

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
What if Russia and Seth Rich independently hacked/saved the DNC and both sent Wikileaks the emails? What then??

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

The Landstander posted:

What if Russia and Seth Rich independently hacked/saved the DNC and both sent Wikileaks the emails? What then??

i will personally buy a present for the bigfoot baby

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Weird this thread is full of responses that should be in any thread about Russia interfering with the election.

Dishonest people that only care about their narrative itt

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

gobbagool posted:

perhaps they agree with the things he says? and the other candidate literally called them 'deplorable'? I get it that Correct The Record is still adding to your panera card, but the way you're white knighting Hillary 7 months later is starting to get sad

I could've had Panera? Fuckin A, the more I hear about being one of her paid shills the more I'm pissed I missed that boat

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmao humanity is doomed. hail satan.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Thirsty Girl posted:

i will personally buy a present for the bigfoot baby

I hope the Ecuadorian embassy in London has a big swimming pool so Nessie can spend time with her love child.

Feminasty Slut posted:

lmao humanity is doomed. hail satan.
Hail!

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

fruit on the bottom posted:

I could've had Panera? Fuckin A, the more I hear about being one of her paid shills the more I'm pissed I missed that boat

if you're extra shrill and nasally while defending her majesty, you can even earn points redeemable at your local cereal bar or mustache wax emporium

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

phasmid posted:

Wasn't the the leader of the Panama Rouge?

a good joke

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

gobbagool posted:

if you're extra shrill and nasally while defending her majesty, you can even earn points redeemable at your local cereal bar or mustache wax emporium

GODDAMN loving poo poo CHRIST.

If she runs again in 2020, I'm getting in on this poo poo. Day one shill.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Feminasty Slut posted:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm very impressed at the 6 month temper tantrum that's still on going

Even children would lose interest by now

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
But Hillary <insert reference to some obscure non-scandal that could have only come from infowars or freerepublic>

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about that?!!

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

NotWearingPants posted:

But Hillary <insert reference to some obscure non-scandal that could have only come from infowars or freerepublic>

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about that?!!

to be fair, the ones crying the most and caring the hardest are the ones that voted for your abeula. Most normies are ignoring the shitstorm because it sounds like Ezra Klein whining about some boring poo poo, forever. i mean, seriously, do you ever talk to anyone outside your social circle?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

This is not a temper tantrum. I'm mentally ill and surrounded by retards.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

This is not a temper tantrum. I'm mentally ill and surrounded by retards.

A very sane person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue05foVmajI

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

rofl

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Prorat posted:

Weird this thread is full of responses that should be in any thread about Russia interfering with the election.

Dishonest people that only care about their narrative itt

sad and weak

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

*sees guy literally eating a big corny turd* "Hmm, maybe that guy's on to something... i mean, i haven't ever tried to eat poo poo"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"i am an actual mental child with no capacity to determine the truth or falsehood of an issue based on my own knowledge of the world and what is reasonable, i can only react to whatever stimulus is inserted into my news feed with the most frequency" -infowars readers

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I wish I was Seth Rich and Hillary had killed me so I didn't have to live with retard daddy as president.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
"Kill the rich!"

*DNC hires a hitman and kills a whistleblower*

"wrong one, assholes!"

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

whats her SA username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015