Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The permanently bitter Bernie Or Bust guys are just the most baffling loving thing :shrug: Enjoy your Trump God King nerds, it's what Bernie would have wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Flesh Forge posted:

I mean okay, you don't like the WAY some outlets covered it, but that's not the same as "they haven't covered it" :shrug:

yeah when all of the outlets basically lie about the context of the lawsuit and frame it in a way that makes it seem irrelevant i mean they covered the lawsuit i mean i dont know why would would say they didn't cover it :shrug:

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Bholder posted:

Considering they constantly pointed towards single emails without context.

See this email where one representitive answered to a journalist? They are totally in cahoots. See this term "I look forward working with you again"? It totally means they are in control. See this email about pizza? It actually means children, they are pedophiles.

^ Lol at the fact that you have read none of the leaks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

revmoo posted:

They may be illegal where he lives, please be understanding

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

The permanently bitter Bernie Or Bust guys are just the most baffling loving thing :shrug: Enjoy your Trump God King nerds, it's what Bernie would have wanted

Umm Bernie (PBUH) is alive and well and is a huge MAGA hat proud boy TYVM

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

revmoo posted:

Oh man remember the really spicy email when posada and Hillary did a bunch boring rear end day to day poo poo?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Lol imagine the kind of trash person who is a Democrat but hates Bernie Sanders

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Hell Gem
Bernie would have wanted a deep state coup by the intelligence agencies because that's how democracy works :allears:

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Bip Roberts posted:

Oh man remember the really spicy email when posada and Hillary did a bunch boring rear end day to day poo poo?

The Podesta and DNC leaks were a huge revelation and showed very non-subtle attempts at corrupting our democracy. Go do some reading and then you can come back and join the conversation. Just because Trump is a piece of poo poo doesn't mean the other side has been doing worse things. I swear, this election just broke everyone's brains.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

revmoo posted:

The Podesta and DNC leaks were a huge revelation and showed very non-subtle attempts at corrupting our democracy. Go do some reading and then you can come back and join the conversation. Just because Trump is a piece of poo poo doesn't mean the other side has been doing worse things. I swear, this election just broke everyone's brains.

!?!

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
2017 is the year when journalists don't even need to pretend to be journalists anymore and people are willing to bend over backwards to give terrible journalism a pass just because the 20-something underpaid hipsters employed at the bastions of journalism discussed ITT crap out stories that barely align with their political affiliations. roll the dice on if they'll silently pull the story in a week, but it doesn't matter because they're still JOURNALISTS

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Toadvine posted:

Because the dnc has shown itself time and time again to be untrustworthy, conniving and wholly uninterested in anything beyond maintaining wealth and power.

So you just described every single Republican politician and voter. How do you feel about such self-owning?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Lol imagine the kind of trash person who is a Democrat but hates Bernie Sanders

Literal evil scum. Look up Al Giardano. He's blaming the Portland Nazi on Bernie and Bernie supporters. Because the retard Nazi once said a few good things about Bernie right before knee-jerking his rear end onto the Trump train and then murdering people on said train.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Shouldn't you be coloring or something?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

revmoo posted:

its hilarious that over the last two years literally the only strategy the DNC used was THAT'S IRRELEVANT BECAUSE DONALD TRUMP IS A MORON and even though thats the lamest cop out argument ever people still managed to fall in line with party rhetoric i guess because even the most childishly obvious misdirection is okay to fall for because the big man on the television says its what you should do?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Apoplexy posted:

So you just described every single Republican politician and voter. How do you feel about such self-owning?

Loaded question, I'm not a republican politician or voter.

Not all criticism of democrats comes from the right

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
also lolin that the only criticism that people attempt to leverage anymore is calling people trump supporters or republicans

b-but people saying bad things about democrats are l-l-LIBERALS??? :tizzy:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
well it looks like we'll never know the truth about this just like we never found out the truth about 9/11

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Harald posted:

well it looks like we'll never know the truth about this just like we never found out the truth about 9/11

Agreed. 9/11 was a mystery completely unrelated to Saudi Arabia and thr sprawling, incompetent "intelligence community" and state security apparatus

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

nigga crab pollock posted:

yeah when all of the outlets basically lie about the context of the lawsuit and frame it in a way that makes it seem irrelevant i mean they covered the lawsuit i mean i dont know why would would say they didn't cover it :shrug:

since he's spending his time fluffing the Seth Rich story, which even Fox can smell the bullshit on, uh

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Harald posted:

it was a hologram projected by HAARP and the towers were destroyed with a planned thermite demolition. i mean what other conclusion could you possibly come to with the evidence available?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

The_Cack posted:

Bernie would have wanted a deep state coup by the intelligence agencies because that's how democracy works :allears:

yes you can read all the statements he's made condemning them and where he endorses this seth rich thing theyre really inspiring :allears:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Bip Roberts posted:

Correct The Record called, they aren't paying people to shill this line of rhetoric anymore

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

also lolin that the only criticism that people attempt to leverage anymore is calling people trump supporters or republicans

b-but people saying bad things about democrats are l-l-LIBERALS??? :tizzy:

"LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM IM SO PROGRESSIVE" *nonstop gloating over trump being president for the rest of time*

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Agreed. 9/11 was a mystery completely unrelated to Saudi Arabia and thr sprawling, incompetent "intelligence community" and state security apparatus

Didn't know the Bush family were Saudis

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Correct The Record called, they aren't paying people to shill this line of rhetoric anymore

My soros jewbux pay for my lifestyle.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Hell Gem

Flesh Forge posted:

"LOOK AT HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM IM SO PROGRESSIVE" *nonstop gloating over trump being president for the rest of time*
Nice meltdown :mmmsmug:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

revmoo posted:

I did, which makes me think that most of you did not actually read it just read the short version from 4chan.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

OH NOE THE DEEP STATES ARE COUPING DENALD TURMP

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Bholder posted:

I did, which makes me think that most of you did not actually read it just read the short version from 4chan.

No, you clearly did not and it's obvious from your earlier statement.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
chease pizza xd

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Toadvine posted:

Loaded question, I'm not a republican politician or voter.

Not all criticism of democrats comes from the right

It sure seems like it. I criticize the neo/liberal idiocy of the Dems a lot but I always coach it in a way that it's obvious I'm attacking from the left.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

minimal coverage with massive bias if not just lies isn't the same as journalism, this is like saying cnn 'covered' bernie

don't make me bring out the font size comparison screenshots, i will drink more aquavit and bring out a series of graphs and hitler analogies when i wake up

That little slut 15 year old temptress who entrapped the honorable Carlos Danger was ACTUALLY closer to 17, and furthermore,

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

revmoo posted:

No, you clearly did not and it's obvious from your earlier statement.

Maybe we just don't know the cipher to decode the hidden child prostitution meaning.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Flesh Forge posted:

i don't remember what the forum rule is for a guy who replies to a thread eight times while refusing to read even a page on the subject he's sure cnn taught him properly, but please get out before you embarrass yourself further

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

extra stout posted:

i don't remember what the forum rule is for a guy who replies to a thread eight times while refusing to read even a page on the subject he's sure cnn taught him properly, but please get out before you embarrass yourself further

Yes we get it, you are so edgy.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

extra stout posted:

Effort Being Met with No Effort Is Bad is a rule in D&D.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

The_Cack posted:

Haha check out this human being's post history if you want to have yourself a chuckle

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Hell Gem

SlipkPIe posted:

Haha check out this human being's post history if you want to have yourself a chuckle
Bitch I know my posts are gold. You can stop sucking my dick now :frogc00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Flesh Forge posted:

Bernie Or Bust guys are just the most baffling loving thing :shrug: Enjoy your Trump God King

the reason we have trump is because the bernie-or-busters were right u donkey

• Locked thread