Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Thirsty Girl posted:

ive diagnosed the problem you a idiot

it's me I'm the guy that takes an obvious joke post seriously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

rollin with the punches ayyyy

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

youre serious and you know it

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I only started paying attention to politics in the past year. When I put CNN, MSNBC and Wapo on one side and Fox, Breitbart and Drudge on the other side, the right wing conspiracies seem waayyyyy more plausible to me.

Didnt like, a cook, some lawyers, some doctors and some other people working with or around the Clintons end up dead? Is all that poo poo made up? I googled a bunch of the names and theyre all loving dead. But I guess Russians really hacked Podesta because theyre colluding with Trump. Seth Rich is just a weird coinky dink.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year.

You should probably just give it up. You don't show a lot of aptitude for it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year.
So you missed the entire history of journalism.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year. When I put CNN, MSNBC and Wapo on one side and Fox, Breitbart and Drudge on the other side, the right wing conspiracies seem waayyyyy more plausible to me.

Didnt like, a cook, some lawyers, some doctors and some other people working with or around the Clintons end up dead? Is all that poo poo made up? I googled a bunch of the names and theyre all loving dead. But I guess Russians really hacked Podesta because theyre colluding with Trump. Seth Rich is just a weird coinky dink.

this might have something to do with how literate you are

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
You have to wonder what the DNC had to gain from offing this guy, since the damage was already done at the time. But then you remember that the DNC is above the law, indifferent to the value of human lives, and run by a bunch of spiteful children that can't make a correct decision to save their lives and it makes the whole theory even more likely.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Stuffguyman posted:

You have to wonder what the DNC had to gain from offing this guy, since the damage was already done at the time. But then you remember that the DNC is above the law, indifferent to the value of human lives, and run by a bunch of spiteful children that can't make a correct decision to save their lives and it makes the whole theory even more likely.

Revenge?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

kickascii posted:

This stuff about Trump going full nixon on the head of the FBI then giving the russians info that's above top-secret in a private meeting the next day isn't a conspiracy. Those are things that happened. You retard.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Thirsty Girl posted:

youre serious and you know it

I'm sorry you are buttmad at the world

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

I'm sorry you are buttmad at the world

youre laughably transparent but yeah it's me who is silly for saying that "the dnc murdered a guy" is a stupid sentiment to express

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Thirsty Girl posted:

youre laughably transparent but yeah it's me who is silly for saying that "the dnc murdered a guy" is a stupid sentiment to express

GBS might not be the best place for your posting

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

GBS might not be the best place for your posting

yes i obviously care too much

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Well, obviously. I would just think that a competently run organization with so many high-minded ideals such as the DNC would.. heh.. be above such petty.. emotionally driven things tha- ahhahahahahahahaha!!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
so i guess we're just going to conveniently forget the same people insisting seth rich was murdered by the DNC are the same people who a few months ago were insisting the DNC was running a child sex ring out of a pizza joint

the opiate epidemic is not spreading fast enough

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who gives a poo poo she lost

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

boner confessor posted:

so i guess we're just going to conveniently forget the same people insisting seth rich was murdered by the DNC are the same people who a few months ago were insisting the DNC was running a child sex ring out of a pizza joint

the opiate epidemic is not spreading fast enough

loving hell we don't even have to look back that far. Go look in the Trump leaks classified info thread and you'll see the same smooth brains yelling that it was a fake story made up by the lying media.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

loving hell we don't even have to look back that far. Go look in the Trump leaks classified info thread and you'll see the same smooth brains yelling that it was a fake story made up by the lying media.

Fake news! There were no days before today.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Nice meltdown, you're all so salty and constantly melting down we could chuck you into molten salt power plants and we'd have enough power to shut down the coal plants

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Nice meltdown, you're all so salty and constantly melting down we could chuck you into molten salt power plants and we'd have enough power to shut down the coal plants

you're already getting your "hillary is a murderer" conspiracy theories from the mid 1990s so it makes sense you're getting your weak burns that way too

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

boner confessor posted:

you're already getting your "hillary is a murderer" conspiracy theories from the mid 1990s so it makes sense you're getting your weak burns that way too

Yeah the guy who was going to release a bunch of DNC emails got shot by a mugger who didn't take anything, or committed suicide by shooting himself in the back.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

theperminator posted:

Yeah the guy who was going to release a bunch of DNC emails

your source is a guy who said in 2007 that there were pink pistol-toting lesbian rape gangs prowling the city

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Betting markets were 25:1 against Trump winning like up until election day

I mean election night, like odds started changing on that glorious night

They were more like 3:1 or 4:1, but the cool thing about betting markets is that anyone with money can participate. If you want to bet on Trump right now the price is getting better and better: https://www.predictit.org/Contract/5367/Will-Donald-Trump-be-president-at-year-end-2018#data

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

theperminator posted:

This would be a sick burn in the hands of any other poster.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Over There posted:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Seems as though when you gently caress with Hillary, you get two gunshots to the back.

No wonder poor Bernie gave up what he believed for the DNC.

It should be obvious but, despite this being entirely likely the truth, this news story is absolute garbage journalism.

Their solitary source is completely unverifiable, and all of the claims are vacuous and impossible to back up. Even letting this print is irresponsible to the point of idiotic.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Thirsty Girl posted:

your source is a guy who said in 2007 that there were pink pistol-toting lesbian rape gangs prowling the city

HMMMMMMMM. That's pretty drat hot. I may steal this premise for my next erotic fiction novel.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

kickascii posted:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Stuffguyman posted:

It's to drive home the consequences of betrayal

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Stuffguyman posted:

Staggering incompetence.

This also answers basically every other question about American government.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/864579105018216453

Welp, that clears that up!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

a new study bible! posted:

Trumps FCC dude is going to make anime harder to watch.

Good

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Lol no

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
That trail of bodies in the Clinton's wake are all just coincidences guys come on be realistic.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

who gives a poo poo she lost

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

revmoo posted:

That trail of bodies in the Clinton's wake are all just coincidences guys come on be realistic.

i heard that a lot of "suicides" can be traced to funeral homes and often cemeteries

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

The biggest twist ends up being that Clinton is actually innocent of everything that she's been accused of, and that she's been the victim of a Russian framejob for decades.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lmao that the story alt-right shitheels chose as a distraction to the Trump Russia stories is probably going to turn out to be part of the Trump Russia scandal.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

The biggest twist ends up being that Clinton is actually innocent of everything that she's been accused of

It's not really much of a twist when anyone with half a brain saw it coming from the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Like ever though.

• Locked thread