Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Moon Atari posted:

Even granting that his murder is related to his involvement in leaking it is dumb to assume the group responsible. Both sides have motive to commit the murder, and both sides are, in the minds of their opposition's supporters, already definitely guilty of shadey poo poo. Conspiracy theories are now entirely mainstream across the political spectrum. This is incredibly bad news regardless of whether there are actual conspiracies to justify those theories.

Why would a republican kill a DNC leaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Just think about the hundreds, possibly thousands, of American citizens who've been discreetly executed by their own government and who will likely never get justice.

Now I have a boner at work, thanks a lot

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump

Alienating yourself from people that disagree with you and then complaining when the world doesn't conform to your personal views

The tragedy of the modern liberal

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

The united states elected a mentally ill retard who was obviously mentally ill for a long time. My personal view was gee please don't elect the loving RETARD

Hillary lost the election though?

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

Yeah ok, Hillary is bad. Don't vote for retards.

I didn't vote or Hillary though?

Feminasty Slut posted:

63 million people were stupid enough to vote for Trump and it has broken my mind.

People... don't think the same way as I do...? *brain explodes*

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

It's true. I do not understand how anyone can hear trump speak, or read anything he's said and then vote for him.

Like holy poo poo who could have predicted this rediculous shitshow we're seeing every day? Oh I know, literally everyone who isn't stupid.

Maybe there is more to the situation than what you've been exposed to and you could try growing as an individual by exploring their views instead of dismissing them

Nah, it's easier to just insult everyone that doesn't think the same way I do, gently caress trump voters!!!

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles

Feminasty Slut posted:

loving retards, all of them.

Haha yeah how could anyone possibly disagree with me

I'm a flawless and omniscient being overflowing with empathy, I see all viewpoints so what could another person possibly offer me??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

white primer uber alles
When did the news industry collectively poo poo their pants?

Was it always this bad?

• Locked thread