Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

gary oldmans diary posted:

wow a fox news exclusive story breaking. also now showing up in washington examiner (source: fox news) and infowars (source: like i would check)
its too bad that totally legit fbi legit source would only talk to fox news and only anonymously to confirm the thing that was circulating in republican chain emails

its believable at this point if you believe fox news has any journalistic integrity

This is what a real conspiracy looks like you plebes.

You're all emotionally involved in a Russian conspiracy which has the full weight of the intelligence agencies, law enforcement and media, and they still can't hang dick on Trump

A real conspiracy is a little blurb in a regional newspaper about a private investigator that's so explosive the mainstream media won't touch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump should order the laptop brought to him on a gold plate

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
DNC staffer gets gunned down in robbery with nothing of value taken while on the phone when he tells the person "hold on I'll call you back" during the same time the DNC is experiencing a massive leak of documents that undermined their whole machine

Nothing to see here

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

gary oldmans diary posted:

are you even reading any of this

if not i gotta say youre at least way ahead of the curve

Bauman, the spokesperson, is a PR professional who specializes in crisis communications for the DNC

Hm.... nothing to see here

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Macrowave Oven posted:

I bet Trump supporters fantasize about Hillary pegging them. "Oh you vile woman, how dare you violate my tight boi pussy! Trump won look at the maps! Oh it hurts so much you bitch, HARDER HARDER'"

Once again some leftist comes in with a psycho sexual fantasy what is with you people

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fruit on the bottom posted:

If Hillary really did have people assassinated for political reasons the Anthony Weiner would not be alive right now.

Yah great idea the guy with a stash of incriminating documents and high level connections

You can kill an intern because they're politically weak

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

lol can you imagine actually believing in conspiracy theories

Like the Gulf of Tonkin false flag... dumbass conspiracy theories

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Flavahbeast posted:

Betting markets are only giving Trump a 60% chance of making it to the end of 2018 and I really doubt Hillary could muster enough support to even win the primary in 2020 so if this actually happens I'll buy you a coke

Betting markets were 25:1 against Trump winning like up until election day

I mean election night, like odds started changing on that glorious night

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

It's true. I do not understand how anyone can hear trump speak, or read anything he's said and then vote for him.

Like holy poo poo who could have predicted this rediculous shitshow we're seeing every day? Oh I know, literally everyone who isn't stupid.

I'm very impressed at the 6 month temper tantrum that's still on going

Even children would lose interest by now

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

This is not a temper tantrum. I'm mentally ill and surrounded by retards.

A very sane person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue05foVmajI

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Stuffguyman posted:

You have to wonder what the DNC had to gain from offing this guy, since the damage was already done at the time. But then you remember that the DNC is above the law, indifferent to the value of human lives, and run by a bunch of spiteful children that can't make a correct decision to save their lives and it makes the whole theory even more likely.

Revenge?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

this would be a hella sick rebuttal to the entire theory

so why isn't it what the media is running with, instead just hammering home that nah its totally not real just trust us on this, we are very trustworthy

Unless he kept saying "loving Hillary"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

The_Cack posted:

"I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it." - John "Pedophile" Podesta

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

I'd rather get 2 in the head than end up Podesta's Fun Dungeon or whatever that freak has going on

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hey retards if you like conspiracy theories maybe you should turn on the news.

No poo poo, there's a dumb rear end RED SCARE going on and it's going to be one hell of a mental crash when Trump is fine

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

You're one of the worst human beings to ever exist, I hope you know. Not that I have any doubt you are actually a self-loathing individual who can barely fend off suicide on a daily basis.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

lol nah. We had to put up with this orange retard and all the worthless shits who supported him since the magic escalator. twist the knife bro.

At this rate you'll never last 7.5 more years

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I do feel as every single one of those 63million idiots owes us an apology, but I'm actually laughing non-stop.

Aww... we owe you an apology... are you going to be ok little guy?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

I'm doing great. This episode of house of tards is really heating up!

You're literally shaking

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Famethrowa posted:

Can you imagine being this dumb?

You believe corporate media. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

literally loling at all of you and president trump who is currently going down in flames.

Toxx bet?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

I think the skeptics in this thread are right, is this really our killer?

No but this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

threads like this are why i'm happy most of you are too scared of being made fun of to post in d&d

Lol. D+D is a mod protected safe space

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Yeah, not like that bastion of free speech /r/the_donald.

Remember when the DnD mods tried to renege on Toxxing all the Hillary tards

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

safe from bad posters, yes. which is why d&d consistently has more posters in it than gbs these days, there are plenty of other places on the internet to read dropouts rubbing each other's dicks about pizzagate

Go jump in the echo chamber then. No one is stopping you. Hail Marx

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Probably because living in this loving parallel universe where everything went wrong in 2000 was punishment enough. Not that it doesn't have insane people reveling in the complete dystopian chaos.

Dystopian chaos > polite tyranny

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Have I told you you're an evil piece of poo poo yet? Because I think I did, I just forget if I said it's specifically because you think poo poo like 'PC CULTURE IS OPPRESSION!'

It literally is. "Thought policing" is the epitome of oppression

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Uh, no, pretty sure it's slavery, authoritarianism, fascism, racism, all those are the epitome of oppression. You're simply short-sighted scum of white comfortable privilege with no perspective or intellect to speak of.

No, the epitome of oppression is when you can't speak or think freely without punishment from the establishment

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

lmao that you're such a thin skinned child that you mentally equate being probated from an internet forum with being thrown in an actual irl jail

we all know what you're really afraid of is having your own stupidity rubbed in your face, so you stick to safe spaces. grow some balls

How do i grow balls goon sir

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

"i am a champion of the first amendment. nobody can take this right away from me, not even hillary clinton" says the man who is too scared to post in the "wrong" subform for fear of having his ability to post on a website temporarily removed

Posting in Debate and Discussion is having balls.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

well it isn't for me, because i'm not a habitually terrible or crazy poster

"Heh come to my echo chamber pussy, where you'll be probated/banned for existing"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

maybe consider why you would be probated/banned on sight in the forum where you're not allowed to say slurs

just chew on that for a sec with whatever teeth you have left

I've never said a slur lol. Go to your echo chamber of men's balls

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Yeah, all those guys who fought fascism. What would they know.

We are fighting fascism from little thought policing twerps like you.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

:shrug: it's pretty comical that you're claiming to be the banner carrier of free speech and you use this as an excuse for why you're persona non grata in the smart forum

LOL DnD is the smart forum here. Okay *backs away slowly*

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

I don't want to stop you from saying dumb poo poo. I want you to say it so that someone smarter and better than you can beat you into a permanent coma.

drat dude, you got issues

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

DrPlump posted:

I just want a strong and smart person to come hurt all the undesirables. Maybe round them up and put them in camps.

They should all gang up in uniforms so they're stronger, together

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

I just think Trump is an endless fount of dark comedy.

That and Sean Spicer is an adorable man who needs a hug.

It's a hypercritical 24/7 news cycle media absolutely dying of thirst for Clicks with a president that can't go 5 minutes without a gaffe

Match made in hell

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

lol that you're bright enough to be aware of this but not bright enough to figure out why the entire right wing media started talking about seth king all at once when trump's scandals leveled up

Yah except the right is claiming vice-versa

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

"its good, to not murder people"

"its good to murder people!"

*sweaty goon* "w-w-what do i do??? who do i trust?"

What are you babbling about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I think every minute that goes by at least 3 or 4 elderly Fox News viewers croak

• Locked thread