Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

DrPlump posted:

I think "wow the media, aclu, and other important organizations I respect are actually doing their jobs unlike under the Obama administration when they just sucked his dick. Maybe now we can have some hope of pushing back against warrantless wiretapping and illegal wars."

Making America Great Again... the Lord works in mysterious ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

If Seth was shot walking home from a bar and was killed during a botched mugging, why did the police take his laptop and keep it as evidence while the family got the watch with a ripped arm band back?

Seems strange to keep his laptop which wasn't even at the crime scene.

drat, that's smart as hell. Snatch you the man

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Also, let us never forget the DNC denied the FBI access to investigate their servers after the hack lmfao

http://dcwhispers.com/remember-fbi-requested-access-hacked-dnc-servers-dnc-refused-request/

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

Jesus christ you are so unbelievably bad at posting and you've been doing it for like 24 hours straight, go to sleep

Why did the DNC deny the FBI access to their servers

Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

those servers contained thousands of nude images of your mother which, if the fbi had seen them, would legally constitute deadly assault against an officer of the law

The fact that the DNC did not allow law enforcement access to their hacked servers when claiming intrusion from foreign state actors stinks to high heaven of corruption and lies.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know you love me now that I said I would gently caress you but here's the truth buddy: I'll gently caress just about anything

As an alpha male my immediate "protector" instincts turned on for you.

I'm just a nice guy.

And still no one has answered. Checkmates goons.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Mnoba posted:

hrc won't get day passes when she is tried for accessory to the murder of seth rich

That's conspiracy to commit first degree murder

ZZZAP Hill gets the chair

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Question - since when did Buzzfeed become the frontline of journalism

They seem to have access to a lot of high level sources like spies and poo poo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Your argument relies on an infowars conspiracy theorist not being insane so you're completely retarded, you may as well be talking about space lizards

The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.” This contrasts with what DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told Buzzfeed in an email: “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

That's an article from wired, I'm not going to give that any respect when you discredit buzzfeed and other sites that you don't agree with

That's a direct statement from the FBI

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

So is wired. They are both poo poo nobody should listen to.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/05/09/the_fbi_is_harder_to_trust_on_the_dnc_hack_because_it_relied_on_crowdstrike.html

Slate. Plus the FBI said directly

Keep losing

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Well, they're saying things I agree with this time so they're good and not fake news"

"The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.” "

This is the FBI saying it bruv. They made this statement

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

gently caress em both, I'm saying that looking at buzzfees saying "NO NO NO , that website is fake news!" And then posting a link to wired that's supposed to be politically relevant is astonishingly retarded, just like anybody who supports Donnie Pussyhands Trump

You're avoiding the FBI's own statement. Is that fake too?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yep. It's all bullshit, especially if you say it's true.

:cawg: Meltdown imminent... :sad:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Krustic posted:

The problem with this story is both narratives are completely plausible. Either way it's extremely unlikely that we will ever know what happened. The rightwing narrative hinges on a PI that has has already changed his flimsy story and a unnamed FBI source. When I hear unnamed source I generally think bullshit.

There was a narrative before the PI. It hinges on nothing of the sort

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Thirsty Girl posted:

enough to know that "hacked the election" is a sweeping oversimplification that is being used to discount/ignore specific claims by the FBI and NSA

Specific claims from the FBI working off a hired 3rd party's information?

Dude if the cops show up to my house and there's a break in and I tell them they can't go in, but here's a list of what was stolen and who did it prepared by my lawyer... You'd have to be retarded to believe it

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Krustic posted:

Whatever happened will never see the light of day.

That sounds like conspiracy talk to me. Because why would a mugger not be found one day? That stuff happens, someone talks and then someone gets arrested and trades info

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
If the DEMS are so good at killing ppl why didn't they just use ninjas to take out Turmp?!?!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

What were you saying about political correctness being literally worse than fascism, Spunky Psycho Ho

If only we had censored free speech more that guy would be alive. Get on it guys!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Why don't you advocate the murder of people by the state who have actually murdered someone

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Execute people who belong to or identity with Nazi groups, even on Facebook. Simple

I would just make a Facebook page for you lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
What if Nazis changed their group name to "Totally Not Nazis"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Everyone just wants to kill everyone else. What gives

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

When their beliefs call for the extermination of people due to race or religion doesn't that make them fair game? Or will you argue that two wrongs don't make a right and they're not killing anyone, except for when they do

If it is equally applied regardless of skin color sure, why not.

Black supremacists, hardcore Islamists included

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

I have a question Spunky Ho. Do you believe that freedom of speech is freedom from consequences of speech? Like if I write an essay about how much I hate left handed Italians and then the local left handed Italians club decides that it doesn't want to do business with me, is that my freedom of speech being trampled on?

Do Christian cake makers have to make cakes for gays

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

Don't deflect. Answer the question. I asked it in good faith.

Your question makes no sense

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

How does it make no sense?

Uh, do businesses have the right to refuse customers? On what grounds?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpeakSlow posted:

Wing nuts: Hillary killed Seth Rich!
Rational people attempting to argue in good faith: No, and here are facts.

What facts lol

Fact: Seth Rich was mysteriously killed. No evidence exists of anything. Who even said it was a mugging? How do they even know that?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

gently caress the police I was just answering him

How do they know?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Lmao, apparently Seth Rich was murdered and "robbery isn't ruled out"

All of a sudden this becomes Seth Rich was mugged.

Spin

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The more I come here and argue and am forced to look stuff up the more I become convinced of what I say

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

I'm asking if you think that people negatively reacting to speech and acting on that in non-violent or illegal ways is a violation of freedom of speech. That was just a hypothetical example. Do you think that, yes or no?

No

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpeakSlow posted:

How do we know things? Why is Seth Green?

I wish I could send you to a Logic Gulag so you don't someday choke on your tongue out of spite for the world.

Huh? There are no Seth Rich facts.

The fact is that a "mugging" is equally as likely as "political assassination" right now

And that's the fact.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

Then why all the getting bent out of shape about "political correctness" because that's literally all it is

Because then it becomes "Hate speech laws" and "kill all Nazis" and then people start saying Milo is a Nazi and then surprise it was just a way to destroy anyone you don't like

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Oh gently caress

How ironic. Now you have to be killed by the anti-Nazi death squads you so vehemently lobbied for.

When they extra-judiciously put a 9mm round behind your ear just remember it was for a good cause, the cause of people only saying nice things

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

PS If I got rounded up by murderous anti-fascists after they killed 100 of you, I'd die happy.

Why not do it yourself then

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Feminasty Slut posted:

All the effort posts in the world won't change the fact that you poo poo your pants and voted for a retard. lol

And all your tears won't stop me from doing a 8 year victory dance in the endzone

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

See, I like that you're openly a Nazi piece of poo poo who treats politics like a game. It makes it easier to write off every one of your thoughts as the result of tertiary syphilis.

You're a Nazi, and a racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Shh... Don't bring your bigotry in here Nazi

• Locked thread