Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

It's not just anonymous sources.

It's also the tomfoolery shown by the DNC leaks, what with the DNC basically getting to direct stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I just think Trump is an endless fount of dark comedy.

That and Sean Spicer is an adorable man who needs a hug.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Over There posted:

Wasn't O'Reilly the reason fox got so many views?

That is personally my understanding.

I get the impression that Fox News really doesn't have an audience it can really cater to right now.

Trump haters will go to CNN,/MSNBC and then Trump fans think Fox sucks, so... who do they have to cater to?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Who I would say get most of their news from the internet. Thus they do not contribute much to ratings.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Normally I like Dore, but I am not feeling this.

There is no way the DNC is competent enough to put out a hit. I refuse to believe it.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

You really have to wonder how many religious votes the Dems instantly lost as a result of the Spirit Cooking thing coming out.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Nerses IV posted:

Yeah, who ever heard of a robbery in DC? It's the safest place in the nation

The part people are having a problem with is that nothing was taken, which would be expected from a robbery.

But that just could mean the robbers panicked.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

NotWearingPants posted:

Yeah, one would expect that a professional assassin would have the presence of mind to lift his wallet to make it look like a robbery even after he shot him.

Ah, but that leaves open the angle that they hired an assassin as incompetent as their Brooklyn data modelers, though.

Wheels within wheels, here.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I want to hate on these folks as much as anybody, but the allegations against her in this case seem untrue. And even if they were, "an enormously larger commute for children" is in fact way better than "doesn't want Lil' Samantha mixing with people of color".

Are you joking?

It is extremely well known that NY is effectively segregated school-wise:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/education/new-york-city-schools-f-racial-segregation-diversrity-report-article-1.1736279

The commute thing is absolutely a hollow excuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Just one problem: the Berniecrats can't seem to win on any front, so it's not as if the Democrats are coming out stronger either.

• Locked thread