Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Whatever happened to pizzagate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

theperminator posted:

Lol I thought it was the Russians that leaked everything to Wikileaks?

You are confused. Wikileaks is the Russian mouthpiece.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Once Chelsea Manning is released will Julian Assange turn himself in, and if so, will he be wearing a "Trump that Bitch" tshirt?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trumps FCC dude is going to make anime harder to watch.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year. When I put CNN, MSNBC and Wapo on one side and Fox, Breitbart and Drudge on the other side, the right wing conspiracies seem waayyyyy more plausible to me.

Didnt like, a cook, some lawyers, some doctors and some other people working with or around the Clintons end up dead? Is all that poo poo made up? I googled a bunch of the names and theyre all loving dead. But I guess Russians really hacked Podesta because theyre colluding with Trump. Seth Rich is just a weird coinky dink.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Vilerat's mom won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

At this rate you'll never last 7.5 more years

In 7.5 years the sea will be consuming the coasts.

• Locked thread