Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Over There posted:

No wonder poor Bernie gave up what he believed for the DNC.

I say this every time. Bernie has grandkids he can't die yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

lmfao at anyone who still gives the tiniest of shits about Hillary Clinton.

Well it's directly her fault trumps president, so yea I mad

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

She sucks but I personally blame every subhuman poo poo stain who voted for trump

Somebody must secretly like losing to Trump with that attitude

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Avirosb posted:

Shouldn't Bernie be blamed for not staying independent?

Please refer to the op for an example of what happens to those who dare stand in Her way

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Over There posted:

I think we should all take a second and just realize that politics are all meaningless and probably won't effect you.

Everything is pretty meaningless when you really think about it.

Every time I'm about to post political seriously I stop and ask myself if I'm just being trolled

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Stuffguyman posted:

You have to wonder what the DNC had to gain from offing this guy, since the damage was already done at the time. But then you remember that the DNC is above the law, indifferent to the value of human lives, and run by a bunch of spiteful children that can't make a correct decision to save their lives and it makes the whole theory even more likely.

It's to drive home the consequences of betrayal

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Seth Rich was a rare ride and die homie

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

boner confessor posted:

they dont need to validate nonsense with an explanation which is fine unless you're the kind of person who needs everything patiently explained to you one sentence at a time, and this is apparently the kind of person you are

Who is they? Journalists? Explaining things is exactly their job

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

Hey retards if you like conspiracy theories maybe you should turn on the news.

Jesus calm your hackles

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

lol nah. We had to put up with this orange retard and all the worthless shits who supported him since the magic escalator. twist the knife bro.

You're angry as hell though and this is the internet

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tallgeese posted:

Normally I like Dore, but I am not feeling this.

There is no way the DNC is competent enough to put out a hit. I refuse to believe it.

Yea this is still a flimsy premise until we get more info. He's right to point out that the spokesman discounting any future evidence of wikileaks communications is a dnc pr consultant.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

I thought the continued existence of Anthony Wiener put to rest the idea that Hillary Clinton actually has people killed.

Because you haven't thought about it for any stretch of time

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Waffle House posted:

A PR Consultant issuing a statement you say. Outrageous.

"Any evidence that may arise isn't actually evidence" is what he said.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Who the gently caress is this loser?

Jimmy Dore is good and refreshing in this current political media climate

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

would it have been funnier if i said it was a perfect circle instead of 4 non blonde songs? i am getting really self conscious here, i feel like i made a mistake

You're doin great don't sweat it

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that Seth Rich knew something he shouldn't have, or pissed off the wrong person, but why don't we let the police investigate this one, for once.

Those wonderfully impartial unbowed boys in blue.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Seems crazy that this specific kid would be the target of random untraceable violence.

Seems equally crazy that this was a botched robbery with twO shots in the back and nothing stolen.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

For instance, I have full confidence in Washington Post reporters, even citing anonymous stories, because I know those reporters and their editors are good. I'm familiar with their work: journalism is largely about reputation. What I have less confidence in is the company that owns WaPo, because their goal is to make money. It's why I like public media. With all its issues, it still believes in journalism as a public good, not a commodity.

Did they lose any of your confidence when they recommended no pardon for Snowden despite winning a Pulitzer two years prior on the back of his revelations?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Jukebox Hero posted:

GOOD THING WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHAT BUZFED SAID AND NOT WHAT HAPPENED

because you're such a petty bitch you have to pick and choose dumb bullshit so you don't look 'wrong' and lose face

Another one bites the spunk

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
what if they grow up and vote trump

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Yea you were one of the worst hillfolks in cspam tbh but all the same welcome back to general bullshit bernie would have won

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It's taken long enough for all the worst hill people to feign disgust with their sunk boat of a candidate.

But the bernouts remember...

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Don't you sadsacks know Hillary is going to run again in 2020? Show some spine when the going gets tough.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Who What Now posted:

:qq:a bloo bloo bloo a poster was meeeeeeaaaaaan to me half a year ago! :qq:

Nobody cares that bip was a jerk by itself, but they were a smug turd in service of an embarrassingly bad and stupid candidate and they brought great shame upon their house

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
If I defended my guy as obnoxiously as some of the hillfolk, only for him to turn around and face plant hard right into Donny TwoScoops' fat butt I'd play it off as a smug troll too though, to be fair

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
spooning is always sexual

alt facts :rolleye:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Those emails were propaganda?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I thought propaganda was inherently misleading.

Was Collateral Murder propaganda?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
If it turns out Seth Rich was the dnc leakman would the dnc leaks still be propaganda?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I'm not a balls guy sorry.

How's your chest hair and muscle definition?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Because the dnc has shown itself time and time again to be untrustworthy, conniving and wholly uninterested in anything beyond maintaining wealth and power.

It's not that I believe the dnc murdered Seth Rich, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

And the Russia outrage they've manufactured has been a massive distraction for too many people and will neuter plenty of genuine criticism against both parties for years to come.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Podesta was drafting the Russia angle on election night to distract the willing half of the population away from the very real failures of the party's mentality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

So you just described every single Republican politician and voter. How do you feel about such self-owning?

Loaded question, I'm not a republican politician or voter.

Not all criticism of democrats comes from the right

• Locked thread