Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Lol I thought it was the Russians that leaked everything to Wikileaks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

a new study bible! posted:

You are confused. Wikileaks is the Russian mouthpiece.

Funny how before the election everyone on the left was lining up to suck their cock but then Hillary said "Wikileaks is bad and is a Russian mouthpeice" and then people who have no ability to think for themselves went "Wikileaks are bad" like they're the sherbet guy from Austin powers

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Avirosb posted:

Also that rape thing.
People used to like Bill Cosby too.

The rape thing allegedly happened like 10 years ago and nobody gave a poo poo before because they knew it was probably BS just to secure extradition.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

loving hell we don't even have to look back that far. Go look in the Trump leaks classified info thread and you'll see the same smooth brains yelling that it was a fake story made up by the lying media.

Nice meltdown, you're all so salty and constantly melting down we could chuck you into molten salt power plants and we'd have enough power to shut down the coal plants

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

boner confessor posted:

you're already getting your "hillary is a murderer" conspiracy theories from the mid 1990s so it makes sense you're getting your weak burns that way too

Yeah the guy who was going to release a bunch of DNC emails got shot by a mugger who didn't take anything, or committed suicide by shooting himself in the back.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

boner confessor posted:

lol so do you think muggers shoot people and then loot the corpses like a role playing game or something because most people, when they murder someone in the street, are going to run away before witnesses start looking for the source of gunshots

why do all these alt right morons keep confusing video game logic with real human behavior, i ask rhetorically

Yeah you're right they just murder people and risk life in jail/lethal injection for no reason at all.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
How do you get "I fired him to stop him investigating me" from "I fired him because he's a loving nutter"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Goa Tse-tung posted:

wait you disagree?

I can't believe they invented time machines.

Also "literally" means "figuratively" to liberals because they're morons.

• Locked thread