Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Suddenly a lot of Hillary based conspiracies appeared...

I wonder why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

The DNC. A party of deep rooted politicians and murderers. The ones behind everything as they control everything behind the scened. They have infinite resources, connections and they can make anyone who they don't like "disappear"

they lost the election to an orange retard lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

If you love Hillary so much ,why won't you marry her?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

DNC being a murderous cabal makes much more sense than Trump being a self serving bastard.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Guys calm down, this is a public forum.

You obviously know too much. Who knows who will the DNC cabal target next.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Dystopian chaos > polite tyranny

Then why are you crying about people complaining about Trump?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

loving establishment won't let me call people friend of the family-faggots, thus I will join a movement that wants to limits the freedoms of most people.

That will show them, those gosh darn feminazis.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

VikingSkull posted:

maybe try not to be so hateful

No poo poo

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

"Trump is dumb"

"NUH-UH, Hillary, it's Hillary who's dumb"

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Who's this guy again?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How ironic. Now you have to be killed by the anti-Nazi death squads you so vehemently lobbied for.

When they extra-judiciously put a 9mm round behind your ear just remember it was for a good cause, the cause of people only saying nice things

You do know you are acting exactly like them.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

You"It's not us vs them"
Also you"stoopid liberals go back to your safe space with your gender fluid pronouns."

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I've never said that.

Again, you're lumping everyone and everything together because you are interested in winning your little chimp-brained fight and not actual issues or principles

Haha, that's funny, you say that like you know what any of those mean

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

revmoo posted:

pol is more reliable than CNN at this point. And that is hardly an endorsement for it.

Anyway, the sooner Podesta is rotting in a cell, the better.

why?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

DrPlump posted:

During the primaries people on college campus were vandalizing cars with Trumper stickers. The college republicans responded by putting Trump stickers over Bernie stickers to redirect their liberal anger inward. Have fun bashing those "nazis" fucktards. That will never backfire!

both of them deserve it tbh

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

So DNC is murdering people who reveal them.

Question is, why?
They are already revealed! There's no secret anymore... or ever was. Bodies only make things worse.

and above all else.

THEY LOST! IF THEY ARE THE ILLUMINATI DEEP STATE HOW CAN THEY loving LOSE?!!!

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

You never saw Wag the Dog? Lots of things are possible when you control the media

Like winning the election?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Considering they constantly pointed towards single emails without context.

See this email where one representitive answered to a journalist? They are totally in cahoots. See this term "I look forward working with you again"? It totally means they are in control. See this email about pizza? It actually means children, they are pedophiles.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

revmoo posted:

^ Lol at the fact that you have read none of the leaks

I did, which makes me think that most of you did not actually read it just read the short version from 4chan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

extra stout posted:

i don't remember what the forum rule is for a guy who replies to a thread eight times while refusing to read even a page on the subject he's sure cnn taught him properly, but please get out before you embarrass yourself further

Yes we get it, you are so edgy.

• Locked thread