Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Famethrowa posted:

so is gibbis just full of gibbering /pol/ retards now?

has it ever been any other way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
pretty amazing though the alt right is so easily distracted by the flimsiest conspiracy theories. it's like making personal ignorance into a virtue. "yeah i'm dumb as heck but thats actually a good thing because the man misleads you through false knowledge :tinfoil:"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

a new study bible! posted:

Whatever happened to pizzagate?

it never happened. fake news. nothing to see here, move along

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
maybe the alt right loves lovely conspiracy theory reboots as much as they love lovely spiderman and power ranger reboots. the right wing media is lucky they dont have to work very hard

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedBen/status/864467820771520512

hey it turns out you can pay a private investigator to "discover" anything you want him to hurrr MAGA durrrrrrrrr

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The spokesman for Seth Rich's family is a crisis management and PR consultant for the DNC, and a partner in The Pastorum Group.

can you translate this from crazy fuckerese to english please

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

boy is it going to be embarrassing for american liberals when he wins against Hillary in 2020

yeah i dont think you want to bring up who trump is embarassing rn fyi

maybe you're not very bright, i dunno, but it seems like a bad idea

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

The guy "representing" Rich's family defends the interests of the DNC professionally.

I thought nobody would be retarded enough to require any further explanation.

so the DNC murdered this kid and paid off his family? wouldn't it just be cheaper to put him in jail? why is everything always a satanic death cult with you brokebrains. you've got no sense of subtlety. no old school classy conspiracies, we've got to go straight to blood rites and child sex cults because the internet has ruined your attention span and you can't pay attention to a good quiet conspiracy unless it goes straight to 11 out of the gate. loving millenials :rolleyes:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

The people who put Trump in the white house still like him no matter how much the Washington Post demand otherwise. I sympathize with you, i really do, it has to be hard to be in a world when commoners just wont see how enlightened you are and accept your benevolent guidance. Im just pointing out that your political party is so devoid of ideas and a bench that it's basically inevitable that Hillary will run again, and lose again

lol that you're self identifying with people who support trump no matter what despite his imploding administration and cratering ratings

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"look, as a proud moron, i just can't help but chuckle at you in your ivory tower being aghast at the fact that the president is a metally ill man child. so out of touch with reality"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

Im not sure the DNC has the power to put people in jail, but keep at it tiger!

haha check out this dude who knows so much about the world that he can percieve the deep secrets of society but he's never heard of a nondisclosure agreement

employment contracts not something you run into pretty frequently as a neet /polster, huh

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

the DNC isn't an organ of government. they can't put someone in jail. is this a complicated concept here?

have you ever held a job with more requirements than being able to put your nametag on the right way up lmbo

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"as a man who screams to his mother to bring him dinner, let me tell you about the shadowy inner workings of the democratic national committee"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Since when to people go to jail for violating a NDA?

if the leaker is violating trade or national secrets it can go to court

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
the amazing thing about this is that a white kid got shot by a mugger in DC and for once the basement warriors are crying about a white woman doing it rather than a black man

gobbagool posted:

I sign NDAs on a regular basis in my professional role. I support law enforcement customers, and the occasional 3 letter Federal agency. I've never heard of anyone going to jail for violating an NDA, only financial restitution. Perhaps in retardislavia or wherever you're living, that's not the case?

restocking the vending machine at the FBI branch office is not high stakes enough to land you in jail friend

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

but releasing John Podesta's emails about how much he hates poor people *is*?

but it's worth murdering the kid over? somehow the more you talk the less sense you make. it's almost like you're incredibly stupid or something

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
have any of these alt right conspiracy theories turned out to be true or have they all just been quietly forgotten once the novelty wears off

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Explain the process where people who violate a NDA go to jail, smart guy

i hate to find myself doing homework for uneducated conspiracy mongers, do it yourself freakshow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Espionage_Act_of_1996

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The DNC is not the government

can you not read or something? this law permits the government to bring criminal charges against people who divulge privately owned trade secrets, which have a broad definition

you asked how it's possible to face criminal charges for violating an NDA, this is how it is possible. do you need me to wipe your rear end also

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

You're so far in the tank for Hillary that you consider releasing John Podesta's emails worthy of jail time? You consider them critical to national security? I'm beginning to think the problem here is that your brain doesn't work right. that would at least explain this thread

lol that you're lecturing me about saying his secrets aren't worth jail time when you believe they're worth murdering someone over

definitely though stupid people are the cause of the "seth rich was murdered" thread. are there no mirrors in your house

Yeah I skimmed the url and thought you posted something else. My bad.

thank you for apologizing

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

gobbagool posted:

God drat you're an idiot, even by hillary supporter standards.

I dont believe that this young man should have been murdered OR gone to jail for the leaks he did

The DNC is not a court of law. they would have to make a convincing case to an attorney general to bring charges. Anyone to the right of D&D tankies would laugh at the very idea

The DNC, or some individual therein, could have had this young man murdered. That doesn't require the cooperation of an AG or judge.

are you saying that Seth Rich wasnt murdered?

are your posts just markov chains?

i think in the absence of proof the DNC murdered him it's the sane thing to believe the DNC did not murder him, yes. that is generally congruent with my observations of reality, your reality may be different

I will spare you the shame of me taking a victory lap on your terrible dog turd arguments now. try again some other time after you've adjusted your meds

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

Maybe there is more to the situation than what you've been exposed to and you could try growing as an individual by exploring their views instead of dismissing them

*sees guy literally eating a big corny turd* "Hmm, maybe that guy's on to something... i mean, i haven't ever tried to eat poo poo"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"i am an actual mental child with no capacity to determine the truth or falsehood of an issue based on my own knowledge of the world and what is reasonable, i can only react to whatever stimulus is inserted into my news feed with the most frequency" -infowars readers

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
so i guess we're just going to conveniently forget the same people insisting seth rich was murdered by the DNC are the same people who a few months ago were insisting the DNC was running a child sex ring out of a pizza joint

the opiate epidemic is not spreading fast enough

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Nice meltdown, you're all so salty and constantly melting down we could chuck you into molten salt power plants and we'd have enough power to shut down the coal plants

you're already getting your "hillary is a murderer" conspiracy theories from the mid 1990s so it makes sense you're getting your weak burns that way too

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Yeah the guy who was going to release a bunch of DNC emails got shot by a mugger who didn't take anything, or committed suicide by shooting himself in the back.

lol so do you think muggers shoot people and then loot the corpses like a role playing game or something because most people, when they murder someone in the street, are going to run away before witnesses start looking for the source of gunshots

why do all these alt right morons keep confusing video game logic with real human behavior, i ask rhetorically

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Yeah you're right they just murder people and risk life in jail/lethal injection for no reason at all.

"i can't concieve of a criminal doing something irrational... the government must have done it"

do you even realize you sound like a yokel here or in your imagination do you believe you are making good points

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
what's crazy is that normally these people are all about having guns to protect themselves from violent criminals but in this one case for some weird reason that's not even a possibility

good to know that you'll all stop freaking out about black crime so long as you can be enraged at hillary clinton

Rex-Goliath posted:

so has anyone pointed out that when the cops got to him he was not only alive but conscious? and that he didn't die until several hours later in a hospital?

doesn't seem like a very professional hit imo. everyone knows its two in the chest AND one in the head, not OR

do you think these habitual self touchers care about factual reality

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

nigga crab pollock posted:

so why isn't it what the media is running with, instead just hammering home that nah its totally not real just trust us on this, we are very trustworthy

they dont need to validate nonsense with an explanation which is fine unless you're the kind of person who needs everything patiently explained to you one sentence at a time, and this is apparently the kind of person you are

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"today trump said the sun rotates around the earth, haha. in other news..."

"ugh, why is that wrong? why wont the media talk about this? what are they covering up??? what aren't they telling us????????"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
threads like this are why i'm happy most of you are too scared of being made fun of to post in d&d

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol. D+D is a mod protected safe space

safe from bad posters, yes. which is why d&d consistently has more posters in it than gbs these days, there are plenty of other places on the internet to read dropouts rubbing each other's dicks about pizzagate

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
*huge trump news happens*

*d&d readership swells*

*gbs empties out*

"big league ratings"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Go jump in the echo chamber then.

if you didn't notice i'm already posting in gbs

the thing is, i'm not scared to post here. you're scared to post there tho, because you know you are bad

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Famethrowa posted:

does Brainiac still post

no he keeps getting probated. it's pretty easy to post in d&d if you can prevent yourself from melting down about cucks or troons so i can see why it's not popular itt lol

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DrPlump posted:

Remember when D&D decided to segregate their sub-forum. Had to keep the undesirables out of there huh?

that was lowtax's idea

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

It literally is. "Thought policing" is the epitome of oppression

it's pretty weird how the only people who bitch about thought policing are generally crazy assholes who can't get anyone to listen to their opinions or agree with them so they have to argue that technically, they have a right to say what they're about to say lmao

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

I'm pretty sure it was a poster in the thread and lowtax said "uh sure, ok"

you're wrong, which is not a suprise to anyone really. it was lowtax's idea because qcs posters complained about a thread ik probating and banning them from a racism honeypot thread. new subforum means a full mod

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

No, the epitome of oppression is when you can't speak or think freely without punishment from the establishment

lmao that you're such a thin skinned child that you mentally equate being probated from an internet forum with being thrown in an actual irl jail

we all know what you're really afraid of is having your own stupidity rubbed in your face, so you stick to safe spaces. grow some balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"i am a champion of the first amendment. nobody can take this right away from me, not even hillary clinton" says the man who is too scared to post in the "wrong" subform for fear of having his ability to post on a website temporarily removed

• Locked thread