Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"His name is Seth Rich. Remember Seth Rich. His name is-" *sees a big shiny coin on the ground marked DNC LIES* "Oh! What was I talking about? Oh well, probably doesn't matter anyways. DNC Lies. DNC Lies."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
l-m-a-o

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/867083575132397568

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

FuhrerHat posted:

so it was all fake news, from the people who call everything else fake news? how unexpected

not
-borat

clearly the DNC and the clinton murder apparatus pressured fox into backing down. the truth cannot be covered up, no matter how many people claim to change their minds. the facts are the facts, especially if the facts agree with whatever i know in my heart to be true

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
fake... its all fake news... fake fake FAKE! you're the only one i can trust *kisses greasy mirror*

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Bannon works in the White House and Infowars has White House credentials so sounds pretty legit

they got a one day press pass that literally anyone can get, and they got it on a day with no scheduled press events lmao

when your mother was grudgingly raising you did she just throw a handful of shiny rocks outside and lock the door until dinnertime

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I was banned from being inside until dinner, yes. I was forced to play in nature.

yeah maybe think about why your family didn't want to spend time with you

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Mother didn't want me turning into a brain dead nintendo kid so I climbed trees

well she hosed up didn't she

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i dont know what's funnier, that the seth rich case has turned into a crank magnet for hucksters or that there's so many suckers on the line beating their little peckers raw over the idea of hillary going to jail that they'll fall for the most obvious con artists

• Locked thread