Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Seems as though when you gently caress with Hillary, you get two gunshots to the back.

quote:

The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.

No wonder poor Bernie gave up what he believed for the DNC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

gary oldmans diary posted:

the non-anonymous source "breaking" this story is ron wheeler :lol::lol: your basic inforwars type fox news contributor. hes got a nutjob history already

It was actually a local D.C. News Anchor :allears:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

That's a fair stance and I can agree to that. Unfortunately the last guy and the current one don't hold our views of whistleblower protection and the media on both ends of the political spectrum are using anonymous sources as a cudgel in an ever increasing rate.

I'm not sure how to stop it, if it can even be stopped.

lol everyone loves whistleblowers till it's their rear end on the line

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Tallgeese posted:

It's not just anonymous sources.

It's also the tomfoolery shown by the DNC leaks, what with the DNC basically getting to direct stories.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Feminasty Slut posted:

lmao at the suggestion that the DNC is competent at anything, especially murder. If they could successfully cover up a murder the could have beaten an orange retard.

Well the news is getting out now so they didn't successfully cover up a murder lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Malinois posted:

Statement from the family:

https://twitter.com/alexcampbell/status/864467454155780097

So this Fox News contributor was hired by a third party and not the family, who disavows this report as the work of conspiracy theorists with agendas.

This was quickly thrown together last night by Breitbart as a conflation regarding "anonymous sources" in response to the WaPo story.

lol that's the DNC's spokesperson.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
"We didn't allow any private investigator to work on our son's case and now we are mad that he didn't tell us what he found"

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

are you even reading any of this

if not i gotta say youre at least way ahead of the curve

You do realize this was provided by the loving spokesperson for the family who is a DNC operative, right? This just makes it look more ridiculous. The PI has information and the family wants it to be concealed? Lets just shoot this stupid guy in the back and not steal anything.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Malinois posted:

...that statement didn't have the name of the spokesman. at all. yet you already had an immediate response in the can. lol

Maybe because I've already seen it :banjo:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

tell me more about what the family wants. keep that ball rolling
and lol at crediting rod wheeler as a legit private investigator. a paid source paid by anonymous 3rd party on behalf of something other than the family

Must be paid for by the Russian to turn the public away from their hacking.

There was already probability of foul play and now it's reaching the public light.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

are you at all aware that your responses never actually follow as something that replies to what youre quoting? like you put something up in quote tags and then "oh look a bird" except instead of a bird its something from the news feed

I've responded to you plenty of times.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

yeah and its like you either cant lock down the subject of what youre quoting to give a relevant response or you have a post you already just cant wait to make so you pick a post at random to quote so you can post it

I honestly have no idea what you're on about. Do you normally try to pick fights and rile people up?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

lmao I loving called it

It's not just here.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I think we should all take a second and just realize that politics are all meaningless and probably won't effect you.

Everything is pretty meaningless when you really think about it.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

rezatahs posted:

where did all these hillcucks roll in from

Probably finally back from their toxx

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I think the skeptics in this thread are right, is this really our killer?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Maya Fey posted:

i want to hear more about the lesbian gangs

Shh we've gotten to the point where D&D is being defended.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
They honestly don't probate in GBS enough anymore. What happened to the days of Manlove and IKs

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

boner confessor posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/20committee/status/864803139966431233

fox news hammering on the "be mad at hillary!" button that comes factory installed in every right wing drone sure isn't an act of desperation no sir

Wasn't O'Reilly the reason fox got so many views?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Is my thread DnD lite?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Alex Jones is a national treasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
they're having a meltdown

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Seth killed so what

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

When's the last time Fox News ever retracted a report? The fact that they were forced to is just proof that a real cover-up is going on and the guilty parties are pulling every stop and calling in every favor to bury this story.

There was that time CBS reporter wrote a piece on pizzagate and then was forced to silence his social media accounts.

https://youtu.be/-GZFHLAcG8A

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

Uh oh

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'll tell you hwat

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Look at this guy quoting himself

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Bip Roberts posted:

Did every one of those words trigger you op?

Hi what?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Can all D&D posters please leave tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmao

• Locked thread