Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Come not between the lizard and her wrath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Feminasty Slut posted:

History will be laughing at all you Trump voting retards forever. lmao

Yeah, but history will be written by giant arthropods about five to ten million years from now. They just lack an insight into our retardation. It's a culture gap.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Bholder posted:

If you love Hillary so much ,why won't you marry her?

I hear tell that you can do that and still dick all the bimbos you want.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

gobbagool posted:

the pro pot guy
Wasn't the the leader of the Panama Rouge?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Thirsty Girl posted:

i will personally buy a present for the bigfoot baby

I hope the Ecuadorian embassy in London has a big swimming pool so Nessie can spend time with her love child.

Feminasty Slut posted:

lmao humanity is doomed. hail satan.
Hail!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year.
So you missed the entire history of journalism.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I can't believe anyone trusts the media at all. It makes you sound like a doofus if you post some poo poo and go "Oh, look, here's [talking head] right now live with the breaking story of :words: "

Basically all the discourse has boiled down to people shouting either "WAKE UP!" or "Shhh. Go to sleep."

Don't. Trust. The. News. Jesus gently caress.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

fruit on the bottom posted:

Trump promised to bring change to Washington but he's also descended from King loving John.

"I have the best Charters".

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Flavahbeast posted:

Please, friends, wake up and support the President of the United States Donald Trump

Nothin' like a bit of modern day media palaver to make an existentialist out of ya.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Knight posted:

The proper adjustment to make when proven wrong is to change the subject to a more abstract question. For example: Isn't it in the best interest of an investigator to accept all possible scenarios, until they can be completely ruled out?

I feel like the investigator should lay down. Put his feet up. He's been working too hard. *adjusts tie mafia-ishly*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I only kill when God commands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

8-Bit Scholar posted:

kill ur famil

If you're really Him, make my eyeballs explode. Right now.

• Locked thread