Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Over There posted:

I think we should all take a second and just realize that politics are all meaningless and probably won't effect you.

Everything is pretty meaningless when you really think about it.

hey i heard the loch ness monster is pregnant with a bigfoot baby

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

The Landstander posted:

What if Russia and Seth Rich independently hacked/saved the DNC and both sent Wikileaks the emails? What then??

i will personally buy a present for the bigfoot baby

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Prorat posted:

Weird this thread is full of responses that should be in any thread about Russia interfering with the election.

Dishonest people that only care about their narrative itt

sad and weak

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

"Kill the rich!"

*DNC hires a hitman and kills a whistleblower*

"wrong one, assholes!"

ive diagnosed the problem you a idiot

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

it's me I'm the guy that takes an obvious joke post seriously

youre serious and you know it

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

kickascii posted:

I only started paying attention to politics in the past year. When I put CNN, MSNBC and Wapo on one side and Fox, Breitbart and Drudge on the other side, the right wing conspiracies seem waayyyyy more plausible to me.

Didnt like, a cook, some lawyers, some doctors and some other people working with or around the Clintons end up dead? Is all that poo poo made up? I googled a bunch of the names and theyre all loving dead. But I guess Russians really hacked Podesta because theyre colluding with Trump. Seth Rich is just a weird coinky dink.

this might have something to do with how literate you are

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

I'm sorry you are buttmad at the world

youre laughably transparent but yeah it's me who is silly for saying that "the dnc murdered a guy" is a stupid sentiment to express

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

GBS might not be the best place for your posting

yes i obviously care too much

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

theperminator posted:

Yeah the guy who was going to release a bunch of DNC emails

your source is a guy who said in 2007 that there were pink pistol-toting lesbian rape gangs prowling the city

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

revmoo posted:

That trail of bodies in the Clinton's wake are all just coincidences guys come on be realistic.

i heard that a lot of "suicides" can be traced to funeral homes and often cemeteries

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Yet the Russians "hacking" our elections is somehow not at all a crazy conspiracy theory

are you deliberately trying to misunderstand the issue

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

do you understand the issue?

enough to know that "hacked the election" is a sweeping oversimplification that is being used to discount/ignore specific claims by the FBI and NSA

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Specific claims from the FBI working off a hired 3rd party's information?

Dude if the cops show up to my house and there's a break in and I tell them they can't go in, but here's a list of what was stolen and who did it prepared by my lawyer... You'd have to be retarded to believe it

yes you know better than the national Intel communities they are wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Clearly this wasn't meant to be secret. He "made an example" of him, as he threatened in his emails. The lack of proper coverup is part of the message. It's meant to flaunt that they control the media and that they're above the law.

lol

• Locked thread