Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

lol at the same morons who bought into pizzagate getting riled up again over the flimsiest right wing talk radio bullshit imaginable. The GOP sucks and your boy in the wire house yugely unpopular at home and abroad and is loving up repeatedly in really phenomenal ways, deal with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

gobbagool posted:

boy is it going to be embarrassing for american liberals when he wins against Hillary in 2020

Betting markets are only giving Trump a 60% chance of making it to the end of 2018 and I really doubt Hillary could muster enough support to even win the primary in 2020 so if this actually happens I'll buy you a coke

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Betting markets were 25:1 against Trump winning like up until election day

I mean election night, like odds started changing on that glorious night

They were more like 3:1 or 4:1, but the cool thing about betting markets is that anyone with money can participate. If you want to bet on Trump right now the price is getting better and better: https://www.predictit.org/Contract/5367/Will-Donald-Trump-be-president-at-year-end-2018#data

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

phasmid posted:

I can't believe anyone trusts the media at all. It makes you sound like a doofus if you post some poo poo and go "Oh, look, here's [talking head] right now live with the breaking story of :words: "

Basically all the discourse has boiled down to people shouting either "WAKE UP!" or "Shhh. Go to sleep."

Please, friends, wake up and support the President of the United States Donald Trump

• Locked thread